I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread June 9th, 2007, 07:08 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_ASM View Post
so i closed tonight and the Register that Sales manager was in the morning and a csr took over at night as about $55 short? what's gonna happen now?
DL is most likely going to read the report, personally come down to your store, and fire everyone on spot, and bring in one of their "teams" to work until replacements can be found.

They usually don't worry about $5, $10 -- but anything over $50 and 99% of the time everyone gets owned. Sorry.
Unread June 9th, 2007, 08:07 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
offer rejected and end of conversation. your useless and unnecessarily attempt at taking this thread off topic is unwanted.
Your topic sucked. Watching your homophobia scramble to keep up with Bran's genius is much more entertaining.
Unread June 9th, 2007, 08:10 AM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
so i closed tonight and the Register that Sales manager was in the morning and a csr took over at night as about $55 short? what's gonna happen now?
I suppose if you'd stop stealing/learn to count/get over your homophobia, these things wouldn't happen. Jerk.

MissHailstorm: *sniff**sniff* Do I smell smoke? Must be a-firin' time!
Unread June 9th, 2007, 08:52 AM
IHBB Freak

Appears I am too much of a libertarian for this thread.
Unread June 9th, 2007, 11:03 AM
IHBB GOD

Check in the terminal behind the drawer. Sometimes money gets stuck in there.

And if you don't find it, LP will likely come in and investigate anyone who used the drawer that day. I don't think they can fire anyone outright for it since it's not definite it's one specific person, but they can look into if anyone has a record of being short and THEN fire them.

So be careful.
Unread June 9th, 2007, 11:08 AM
IHBB GOD

One time the deposit was like $140 short and I was freaking out. Five minutes before I took the deposit, I ended up having the ridiculous idea to look underneath the keyboards on the CSR side......

That CSR now knows that I don't care if the president of the US comes in while he's doing a cash drop, the cash goes in the bin or else it gets the CAF again!
Unread June 9th, 2007, 12:03 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Who's to know you didn't take it?

Quote:
very original. you deserve a round of applause.
Yes he does,
Quote:
your homo feelings are best kept with yourself (and ofcourse your buddies)
Homophobic....
The top Poster!
Unread June 9th, 2007, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk237 View Post
Your topic sucked. Watching your homophobia scramble to keep up with Bran's genius is much more entertaining.
homophobia? hahah you just sucked at assumption. i never said anything that would offend any gay person. but when your bed buddy started involving butt plug pictures in the threads than one starts doubting his sexual origin. so next time see what started before typing gibberish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post

Homophobic....
explain that homophobic parts of my sentence. all i said was keep your private life private. now ofcourse he's your buddy and can say anything stupid and most of you will back it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemyskull View Post
I suppose if you'd stop stealing/learn to count/get over your homophobia, these things wouldn't happen. Jerk.
yet another brilliant reply. i post a thread about a certain problem and all these idiots/buddies attack. let me break down your reply. bitch.

stealing: i don't need to steal, and you guessing that i steal due to your own frustration (caused by your friend bran acting gay and i calling it out.)

learning how to count: i was hired as a manger and been doing it for a year and such and i've never seen such incident happen. now i wouldn't have to brag about it if so many people here were defending their trolling buddy.

homophobia: pointing out is not opposing. he makes gay comments and i responded, suggesting keep your private life to your self.

Last edited by The_ASM; June 9th, 2007 at 12:32 PM.
Unread June 9th, 2007, 12:27 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
explain that homophobic parts of my sentence. all i said was keep your private life private. now ofcourse he's your buddy and can say anything stupid and most of you will back it up.
That you can't take a joke from Bran and come on so offensive. Hell most threads here get off topic, then come back. You are a n00b and should learn how people work things here before you start criticizing them.
Oh, by the way , the last time we came up short here like that the closing MOD got fired for theft.
The top Poster!
Unread June 9th, 2007, 12:38 PM

why did he get fired? was it his tilt? did he get caught on the camera? did he have a history? there is so much you can take into perspective.