I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread November 17th, 2010, 11:28 AM
IHBB GOD

Lack of Premium Members

OK, I am disappointed in the amount of premium members here. It seems some of you just want to use the forum without helping it out. You know Chris has to pay for this site, at least you could do is donate to keep using it. There are a lot of new members and some old that could help here. And don't give me that saying "I'm broke" hell I am to. But I still donated to keep the site up and running. It's only $15 for a whole year, that's well worth it for the entertainment value alone.
So that being said
PLEASE DONATE TODAY!!!!!!!!

We all want to keep the site up and going, were else can you bitch about the company and not worry? So get off your ass and skip a few fast food meals and join up now!
The top Poster!

Last edited by zooworker; November 17th, 2010 at 11:34 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
ClutztomerControl (November 21st, 2010), inkedangel (January 17th, 2012), johnlow71 (November 18th, 2010), katiebell (November 18th, 2010)
Unread November 17th, 2010, 01:53 PM
IHBB GOD

than find an easier way then pay pal

I just want to put in my credit card number and then boom...primium

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread November 17th, 2010, 02:52 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
OK, I am disappointed in the amount of premium members here. It seems some of you just want to use the forum without helping it out. You know Chris has to pay for this site, at least you could do is donate to keep using it. There are a lot of new members and some old that could help here. And don't give me that saying "I'm broke" hell I am to. But I still donated to keep the site up and running. It's only $15 for a whole year, that's well worth it for the entertainment value alone.
So that being said
PLEASE DONATE TODAY!!!!!!!!

We all want to keep the site up and going, were else can you bitch about the company and not worry? So get off your ass and skip a few fast food meals and join up now!
oh hush! maybe some of us are broke, and the excuse we have is our business. who cares if YOU are disappointed, and im pretty sure if "Chris" is struggling he would shut it down. So what if some of us wanna jus come and browse, thats ok, leave everybody else alone and shut up if they dont wanna contribute...GEEZ!!!
Unread November 17th, 2010, 03:27 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthbr4 View Post
oh hush! maybe some of us are broke, and the excuse we have is our business. who cares if YOU are disappointed, and im pretty sure if "Chris" is struggling he would shut it down. So what if some of us wanna jus come and browse, thats ok, leave everybody else alone and shut up if they dont wanna contribute...GEEZ!!!
wow dude. if you don't want to contribute, then shut the fuck up and don't.

It does cost money to operate this site. and he was going to shut it down, until those of us who have been posting for years..ponied up some money. there are people that post on this forum that may NOT know there is a premium section. It was just a reminder.

Either you want do donate or you don't. your rant was not necessary. Its none of my business if you are broke or not. Nor do i care.
Unread November 18th, 2010, 08:45 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthbr4 View Post
As HotHead would say "FUCK YOU TOO"

Sar's post has the meaning behind this thread, thank you sar.
The top Poster!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (November 21st, 2010), katiebell (November 19th, 2010), sar94pga (November 18th, 2010)
Unread November 18th, 2010, 09:24 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
As HotHead would say "FUCK YOU TOO"
lol that sounds like me
The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
ClutztomerControl (November 21st, 2010)
Unread November 19th, 2010, 01:54 PM
IHBB GOD

Come on people help support Chris in the site. And don't bitch to me about not having any money, some of you don't. If you can't I understand, but there are some out there who can. If Chris can't pay for the site then it will shut down. Besides if you become a premium member you will see all the stuff we are talking about you. And it's really degrading.
So defend yourself, become a premium member now!
The top Poster!
Unread November 21st, 2010, 09:42 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Come on people help support Chris in the site. And don't bitch to me about not having any money, some of you don't. If you can't I understand, but there are some out there who can. If Chris can't pay for the site then it will shut down. Besides if you become a premium member you will see all the stuff we are talking about you. And it's really degrading.
So defend yourself, become a premium member now!
Ill try it again, fucking walk me through it again. I dont want to use pay pal. Fuckin A.

But I do post on this site. I will be happy to give (chris) you 15 bones.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; November 21st, 2010 at 10:17 AM.
Unread November 21st, 2010, 11:30 AM
IHBB Freak

Paid my dues! Now fix my sig! lol
Unread November 21st, 2010, 07:49 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
Ill try it again, fucking walk me through it again. I dont want to use pay pal. Fuckin A.

But I do post on this site. I will be happy to give (chris) you 15 bones.
I think chris only accepts pay-pal, contact him and ask for another way if possible
The top Poster!