I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread August 27th, 2008, 01:52 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreKeith View Post
Wait until you get upgraded to the digital cctv! It's almost YouTube quality video! And no one knows the password for it so you can't ever use it! Yay!
I heard also when you have this upgrade, LP has access to it at anytime they want from their computer.
The top Poster!
Unread August 27th, 2008, 04:00 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
I heard also when you have this upgrade, LP has access to it at anytime they want from their computer.
it is true, I figured it out for my last job, and I was able to spy on my coworkers from home. It isnt that hard, You have to find the program that they use or one that is compatible. Every store has its own IP address and you just have to play mix and match to narrow them down.
Unread August 27th, 2008, 06:56 PM

We were swamped one night and there was just two of us there on a FRIDAY NIGHT, while we were busy, two black guys bagged some movies and ran out. I ran after them and threatened to kill them if they came back.
Unread August 27th, 2008, 07:13 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbuster Critic View Post
We were swamped one night and there was just two of us there on a FRIDAY NIGHT, while we were busy, two black guys bagged some movies and ran out. I ran after them and threatened to kill them if they came back.
you profiling?

BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!!!!

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
Unread September 1st, 2008, 11:49 PM

Today my SM caught a theif, all she said was "don't come back to the store" and he threaten to kick her ass and said some very rude comments on the way out the door. When he ran back into the store I was ready with some pins and scissors if he would of hit her i would of pounded scissors or a pin into his ear or if i could poke out his eye. I don't really care about the legal issues you don't hit girls, unless she is kicking your ass, but do enough to defend yourself, or it's a staged performance like what happen on wrestling last night because then it's not about hitting girls it's about that MONEY!!!.

there was an off duty cop in the parking lot that scared him off

Last edited by djsdojo; September 2nd, 2008 at 12:02 AM.
Unread September 2nd, 2008, 04:17 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbuster Critic View Post
Lets see here....

1] You've basically by post giving anyone from corporate information on exactly where you work

2] You've shown your face and made identifying you simple.

3] You've just violated a big policy which can and will lead to immediate termination.

4] Bless you for the intelligence used in this well thought out post.

On a side note. You are just a little skinny puke, so I kind of doubt most of the story anyway unless they were 9. If I were the thief and you chased me, id of stopped and busted your jaw.
Unread September 2nd, 2008, 04:20 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
This answer is................................................ ......True