I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread May 24th, 2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
Customer tells me husband is not attracted to her like he used to be. Tells me she has condemns and to meet her in back seat. You decide if I did anything or not.
Knowing you, I wold say you did it
Unread May 28th, 2012, 10:31 AM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
Quote:
Customer tells me husband is not attracted to her like he used to be. Tells me she has condemns and to meet her in back seat. You decide if I did anything or not.

I certainly hope you meant condoms if you did anything.
Unread May 28th, 2012, 11:05 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
I certainly hope you meant condoms if you did anything.
Funny what desperate people will do, have sex with anyone.
The top Poster!
Unread May 28th, 2012, 03:40 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
Funny what desperate people will do, have sex with anyone.
The story of how zoo was born by mistake.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread May 29th, 2012, 12:11 PM

The Following User Says Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (May 29th, 2012)
Unread May 30th, 2012, 06:23 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
The story of how zoo was born by mistake.
At least I was born, not hatched like some I know....
The top Poster!
Unread May 31st, 2012, 01:28 PM

That was weak... like your dick
Unread May 31st, 2012, 04:42 PM
IHBB Freak

this went from a customers say the darndest things thread..to two former, bitter employees, insulting another employee, who was actually good and got screwed by blockbuster..just saying.
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
Unread May 31st, 2012, 10:34 PM
IHBB GOD

Had a customer complain because an item had two price stickers on it (one for 5.00, the other for 60.00). My manager polietly explained to customer that he wasn't going to give them the cheaper price. Customer gets very rude, and very upset. Leaves the store and goes to another location down the street - complains to them about what happened. Manager there then calls up my manager and yells at him for not giving customer the lower price. Customer calls customer service and gets the 60.00 item for five dollars and a fifty dollar gift certificate for their trouble. My manager gets written up. A few things to mention: the expensive item was brand new to the store, the tag with the lower price was a clearance tag. We later found the clearance item that was missing the tag, and it was conveniently hidden inside a basket. Hmmmm. And no, this didn't happen at blockbuster.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin (Thanks Moonprism)

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
Unread June 1st, 2012, 12:18 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
Had a customer complain because an item had two price stickers on it (one for 5.00, the other for 60.00). My manager polietly explained to customer that he wasn't going to give them the cheaper price. Customer gets very rude, and very upset. Leaves the store and goes to another location down the street - complains to them about what happened. Manager there then calls up my manager and yells at him for not giving customer the lower price. Customer calls customer service and gets the 60.00 item for five dollars and a fifty dollar gift certificate for their trouble. My manager gets written up. A few things to mention: the expensive item was brand new to the store, the tag with the lower price was a clearance tag. We later found the clearance item that was missing the tag, and it was conveniently hidden inside a basket. Hmmmm. And no, this didn't happen at blockbuster.
Thats why when you see the mistake you peel it off while the customer is complaining and then give some explains of why that price is so off. Poor manager, I can't believe that happen. Didn't he explain to the upper boss of people peeling sticks and placing them on expensive items?