I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #751  
Unread August 14th, 2007, 08:08 PM
zooworker's Avatar
zooworker zooworker is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Over there
Posts: 24,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovEblokBustr View Post
fine i will quite my bitching even though i was only joke bitching last night and then lets all just move on.
So drop it and follow our advice, you don't want to get lomi mad.
__________________
It's been a Fun Ride,
THANKS!! Old Friends!!
ROYAL GUARD
The top Poster!
  #752  
Unread August 14th, 2007, 08:35 PM
ViciousVixen's Avatar
ViciousVixen ViciousVixen is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovEblokBustr View Post
i am about done with you and urban cowboy. you both just love to makes things out to be bigger than the really are.
Oh good fucking grief!!!!!! Did what I told you fly completely out of your head as soon as you read it?! Stop posting until you remove your head from your ass. Flying fuckballs!!!!! Why do I bother being nice and trying to fucking save people's asses when idiots like you go and poke a rank bull with a stick?! Fucking hell!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
If you reach for the moon and fall short, don't worry. You'll land in the stars.

RIP Dawd March 08, 2008
  #753  
Unread August 15th, 2007, 01:39 AM
OzMan's Avatar
OzMan OzMan is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Posts: 12,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by URBAN_COWBOY View Post
. Like I told you, I'm cool w/ n00bs that don't act like morans.
That's cause they're so damn rare
__________________
"Never mind him, he's just trying to get laid"

--Helena Bonham Carter
  #754  
Unread August 15th, 2007, 08:04 AM
ILovEblokBustr's Avatar
ILovEblokBustr ILovEblokBustr is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: in the united states
Posts: 55
Send a message via AIM to ILovEblokBustr
i said i was moving on so i am cool now, but i dont know about you.
__________________
Folsom Prison Blues, I walk the Line, One Piece at a Time, Ring of Fire, and all of the other johnny cash songs. i got em all
  #755  
Unread August 15th, 2007, 08:19 AM
URBAN_COWBOY's Avatar
URBAN_COWBOY URBAN_COWBOY is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,471
Send a message via Yahoo to URBAN_COWBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovEblokBustr View Post
i said i was moving on so i am cool now, but i dont know about you.
you will never be cool here. You're a complete jackass with no respect for the elders of this board.


GET AIDS AND DIE!!! (used w/ expressed written consent from BeerMonkey)
__________________


"Girl, you're making me harder than chinese algebra."-Craig Shoemaker


Cowboy, I'm all yours Always have been, always will! -WrongHeaven



Royal Executioner
  #756  
Unread August 15th, 2007, 08:20 AM
ILovEblokBustr's Avatar
ILovEblokBustr ILovEblokBustr is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: in the united states
Posts: 55
Send a message via AIM to ILovEblokBustr
actually i never said i have no respect for you just because of the things that i posted does not mean that i have no respect for you okay.
__________________
Folsom Prison Blues, I walk the Line, One Piece at a Time, Ring of Fire, and all of the other johnny cash songs. i got em all
  #757  
Unread August 15th, 2007, 12:54 PM
bitemyskull's Avatar
bitemyskull bitemyskull is offline
IHBB Freak
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Johio
Posts: 1,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovEblokBustr View Post
actually i never said i have no respect for you just because of the things that i posted does not mean that i have no respect for you okay.
Dude, you have no chance of winning this. My advice to you is to just give up for a while. Stop replying, and come back in a couple of months if you still want to post. Sorry, but nobody is really going to care about your opinion right now.
__________________
Customer: "I'm calling about Bitemyskull Beingsofakingawsum-"
DL: "I know she is, but we love this kind of call. Thanks for choosing Blockbuster!" *click*
~rk237~


MissHailstorm: *sniff**sniff* Do I smell smoke? Must be a-firin' time!
  #758  
Unread August 15th, 2007, 08:58 PM
zooworker's Avatar
zooworker zooworker is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Over there
Posts: 24,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovEblokBustr View Post
actually i never said i have no respect for you just because of the things that i posted does not mean that i have no respect for you okay.
Give it up OK? You are done here . no one on the board cares WTF you say anymore.
__________________
It's been a Fun Ride,
THANKS!! Old Friends!!
ROYAL GUARD
The top Poster!
  #759  
Unread April 9th, 2008, 03:36 PM
URBAN_COWBOY's Avatar
URBAN_COWBOY URBAN_COWBOY is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,471
Send a message via Yahoo to URBAN_COWBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxierain View Post
I don't know but I hope they lose next to Netflix.

I worked for a BBV in Peoria, AZ. It was the worst 6 months of my life. I hated being called in every goddamn time just because someone was too lazy to drag their ass in when they were scheduled. Then I found out that I was the lowest person ever paid there. WTF.

Unexperienced newbies got paid more than I did. Finally out of desperation and exasperation, I did a no call and no show. I did try to quit and my manager tried to talk me out of it because I did everything and anything she wanted. I realize now that there were things I could have done now.

Never did such a thing in my life, but at that point, I was out of my wits and didn't know what else to do. I subscribe to Netflix and think they're a much better business. My feelings on this are mixed, I wish I had handled it much better, because the assistant manager who had to cover for me that day was pissed off and she always tried to help me. So I'm sorry that I hurt her by doing that.

But I just couldn't stand the manager, there was no human decency in her, its like she forgot about the human factor in running the store. Even with the worst manager ever, I think its just better to leave with your self-respect if you have to quit. I'll never do a no call, no show again. I don't want to hurt other people. I did come in and apologize to both of them, but it was too late. Even if you're exasperated with a job, just leave decently.
Can I get a translation please? All I read was blah, blah, blah. I'm a dirty whore.
__________________


"Girl, you're making me harder than chinese algebra."-Craig Shoemaker


Cowboy, I'm all yours Always have been, always will! -WrongHeaven



Royal Executioner
  #760  
Unread April 9th, 2008, 05:48 PM
yousickf'ingbastard's Avatar
yousickf'ingbastard yousickf'ingbastard is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Crack Pipe City
Posts: 6,779
I added my 2 cents, but give it back, I need the lunch money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moxierain View Post
I don't know but I hope they lose next to Netflix.

I worked for a BBV in Peoria, AZ. It was the worst 6 months of my life. I hated being called in every goddamn time just because someone was too lazy to drag their ass in when they were scheduled. Then I found out that I was the lowest person ever paid there. WTF.
Quote:
Then quit you dumb ass!


Unexperienced newbies got paid more than I did. Finally out of desperation and exasperation, I did a no call and no show. I did try to quit and my manager tried to talk me out of it because I did everything and anything she wanted. I realize now that there were things I could have done now.
Quote:
Who's cock are you sucking?
Never did such a thing in my life, but at that point, I was out of my wits and didn't know what else to do. I subscribe to Netflix and think they're a much better business. My feelings on this are mixed, I wish I had handled it much better, because the assistant manager who had to cover for me that day was pissed off and she always tried to help me. So I'm sorry that I hurt her by doing that.
Quote:
Boo fucking hoo. Has your balls dropped yet or do you have a permanent vagina?
But I just couldn't stand the manager, there was no human decency in her, its like she forgot about the human factor in running the store. Even with the worst manager ever, I think its just better to leave with your self-respect if you have to quit. I'll never do a no call, no show again. I don't want to hurt other people. I did come in and apologize to both of them, but it was too late. Even if you're exasperated with a job, just leave decently.
Or maybe they were just short handed and didn't feel like training somebody else, but your story could be the case.....
__________________
Hell's Blog

When Yusif Hit Rock Bottom: I realized I hit rock bottom when I started to freebase Viagra off an Easy Bake Oven.

Axe Swinging Handicapped Pushing Pill Popping Wrist Cutting Sick Fucking Bastard
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:46 AM.


vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.