I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread June 1st, 2008, 12:12 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-video-is-late View Post
You are right I must be an arrogant ass to care about what my store and employees look like for my customers. I really could not care of your opinion of what I say here or any where else. I know your facts are wrong and the fact that you were an employee for a whopping 2 months and no longer even work for the company speaks for it self.

And btw I am sure that your next employment venture at McDonalds or Jack in the Box will allow you to dress the way you feel and allow you to "Do what you want"!
You're an idiot. I worked there 5 months. I quit because I got a job at the Hospital. However, good luck working at Blockbuster for the rest of your life. Excellent career choice!!

Now continue to be a douche, because you do it very well. I will continue to be awesome, like I do so well. <3
Unread June 1st, 2008, 12:15 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenhooker View Post
You're an idiot. I worked there 5 months. I quit because I got a job at the Hospital. However, good luck working at Blockbuster for the rest of your life. Excellent career choice!!

Now continue to be a douche, because you do it very well. I will continue to be awesome, like I do so well. <3
Should be careful since you probably just slammed 60% of the board.
Unread June 1st, 2008, 12:19 PM

I am sure out of that 60%, 99% aren't going to be working at Blockbuster for the rest of their life. Unless you plan to move up to DM or above, it isn't worth it.
Unread June 1st, 2008, 12:26 PM
IHBB GOD

all work is just that work. as long as your happy and bills are paid thats whats important! just my wisdom
Unread June 1st, 2008, 12:36 PM
IHBB Freak

Send a message via Yahoo to SL_600
Quote:
I am sure out of that 60%, 99% aren't going to be working at Blockbuster for the rest of their life. Unless you plan to move up to DM or above, it isn't worth it.
I'm gonna agree with this. And by doing this, I don't think it was a slam, but more of a correct assumption. Who ever heard of someone retiring from Blockbuster? I personally would go crazy if I had to work there for 20, 25, 30 years.

The place where I work now, every couple of months they're having a retirement drop-in for someone who's been there for 30 to 35 years. At this company, I can see myself doing it. Blockbuster, not so much.

WWGD ....What Would Gord Do?
Unread June 1st, 2008, 12:58 PM
IHBB GOD

I'm sure you did. BBV also hasnt been around that long, its still a fairly young company. Many of these guys on this board work there and have stated they planned on being around long term. Lomi was one but he has just recently pulled back on that.

I left a while back in fact in a few months it will be a year. There are plenty position that pay plenty well. On the other hand I do understand how you view it from a csr perspective.
Unread June 1st, 2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:

Did they open a McDonalds at the hospital? It is great that you found a job at the hospital. Though I am sure it is changing bed pans.

As far as Blockbuster being a good choice for a career....... Considering a SM makes a hell of a lot more then what you made as a CSR I am not concerned. You made what $8.50 an hour?

Keep on doing what ya want!
Unread June 1st, 2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobedrummer View Post
Sorry, have to:

Proof, demanded.

Unread June 1st, 2008, 07:26 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlow71 View Post
all work is just that work. as long as your happy and bills are paid thats whats important! just my wisdom
My thoughts exactly!
The top Poster!
Unread June 1st, 2008, 09:06 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via Yahoo to URBAN_COWBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by my-video-is-late View Post
Did they open a McDonalds at the hospital? It is great that you found a job at the hospital. Though I am sure it is changing bed pans.

As far as Blockbuster being a good choice for a career....... Considering a SM makes a hell of a lot more then what you made as a CSR I am not concerned. You made what $8.50 an hour?

Keep on doing what ya want!
That was the best you could come up with? You are fucking pathetic. Did your parents drop you on your head as a child? What I really want to know is did your parents have any kids that lived?

Considering a SM makes a hell of a lot more then what you made as a CSR I am not concerned.

But in your case, that's like the difference between shit and a fart. They both stink, one's just not as messy.

And you all know how this is ending, so everybody say it with me now:

GET AIDS AND DIE!!! (Used with expressed written consent from BME)

"Girl, you're making me harder than chinese algebra."-Craig Shoemaker

Cowboy, I'm all yours Always have been, always will! -WrongHeaven

Royal Executioner