I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread June 4th, 2008, 01:25 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via Yahoo to URBAN_COWBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnoliafan View Post
Worst "Customer" Ever:
I don't think he counts as a customer since he didn't buy or rent anything, but this guy is just flat out crazy.
He comes in at 11:45 when we close at 12. His brother goes to look around the store, but he comes to the front asking to use to bathroom. I told him it was for employees only and that I was sorry (as my manager says). I don't know if he was drunk or what, but he starts talking about pissing all over our store. Then he exits the first door into the small entrance room. So pissed off, he pushes over our giant glass bubblegum machine. It hits the window, but miraculously doesn't shatter itself or the window. About 25-50 gumballs in the machine were completely destroyed. There were no customers in the store, but every employee was completely shocked. He just runs away. His brother, trying to fix his mistake offers to pay for any damage to the store or gumballs. But the most damage was seered into our minds. What a great closing night.
are you fucking retarded? First of all, your post has nothing to do with the thread topic. Second, this thread has been dead for a year and a half. Read, Bitch, Read.

GET AIDS AND DIE!!!(used with the expressed written consent of BME)

"Girl, you're making me harder than chinese algebra."-Craig Shoemaker

Cowboy, I'm all yours Always have been, always will! -WrongHeaven

Royal Executioner
Unread June 4th, 2008, 02:49 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnoliafan View Post
Worst "Customer" Ever:
I don't think he counts as a customer since he didn't buy or rent anything, but this guy is just flat out crazy.
He comes in at 11:45 when we close at 12. His brother goes to look around the store, but he comes to the front asking to use to bathroom. I told him it was for employees only and that I was sorry (as my manager says). I don't know if he was drunk or what, but he starts talking about pissing all over our store. Then he exits the first door into the small entrance room. So pissed off, he pushes over our giant glass bubblegum machine. It hits the window, but miraculously doesn't shatter itself or the window. About 25-50 gumballs in the machine were completely destroyed. There were no customers in the store, but every employee was completely shocked. He just runs away. His brother, trying to fix his mistake offers to pay for any damage to the store or gumballs. But the most damage was seered into our minds. What a great closing night.
Hey! Idiot read this thread!
http://www.ihateblockbuster.com/foru...ead.php?t=7646

The top Poster!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
sar94pga (June 4th, 2008), The Omen (June 4th, 2008)
Unread June 4th, 2008, 07:56 PM

as if this thread wasn't off topic anyway. Plz find me a suitable thread, o' forum gods. and then i'll expect an actual response to the post.

but seriously, what kind of store manager lets someone get away with DAMAGING PROPERTY. disregarding the location of the post, it's still ridiculous someone would push over a MASSIVE TOP-HEAVY GUMBALL MACHINE (you know the one) because of the lack of public restrooms.
Unread June 12th, 2008, 11:19 PM

i like playing Good cop/bad cop with customers...

A customer ask for a recomendation on a movie: One of my coworkers goes off on how much they hate or love the movie and i say the opposite.

So tak your chances and rent at your own peril.
Unread June 13th, 2008, 08:48 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to justanotherworker
ditto on that bran. i must be a friggen loser, I actually enjoy going to BB, i luv my customers, they are so kewl. And they are so use to my lame ass jokes.
Unread June 13th, 2008, 09:39 AM
IHBB GOD

i think alot of us really like our job and customers most days, i know i do. im in a bad spot right now with a mgr that sucks and key holder that sucks. until they quit just trying to deal
Unread June 13th, 2008, 12:25 PM
IHBB GOD

I once pulled up a customer's account at my store (the one I owned) and the clerk had added a comment ...

Bill has a weenie pee pee. He was wacking it off of a glass on the coffee table at the last party I went to.

Damn .. I almost peed my pants .. ha ha ha