I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread April 10th, 2008, 11:59 AM
stealthgyro stealthgyro is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8
custome employee #'s

when your adding an employee to the pos system either new hire or a borrowed employee how to you pick out there #'s my SM did it for me and hes no longer with the company and when i worked at another store someone had done it for me i borrowed someone recently and could not figure it out
  #2  
Unread April 10th, 2008, 12:36 PM
Lomithrandel Lomithrandel is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6,525
in customer maintenance you type add 2*****00001 replace the asterisks with your store number and the 00001 with whatever account number you want to use.
__________________

  #3  
Unread April 10th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Antithesys's Avatar
Antithesys Antithesys is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Somewhere else
Posts: 2,537
The manager working on my first day didn't know how to do this and I've been stuck with a random, hard-for-everyone-to-remember number for eight years.
__________________
IHBB VISCOUNT OF WIT
It puts the movie in the basket.
It puts the movie in the basket!
It drops the movie in the bin or else it gets the fee again.
PUT THE FUCKING MOVIE IN THE FUCKING BASKET.
  #4  
Unread April 10th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Youdontknowme Youdontknowme is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: in hell for 40 hours a week
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antithesys View Post
The manager working on my first day didn't know how to do this and I've been stuck with a random, hard-for-everyone-to-remember number for eight years.
Why haven't you made a new account for yourself with an easy to remember number (like 96969 or something like that)? You've only had 8 years to do it.
  #5  
Unread April 10th, 2008, 02:33 PM
smit1979 smit1979 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valis View Post
I've had random numbers everywhere I've gone, but most people at my current store have easy ones. Anyone ever go to 20000000000? or 21111111111? All of them are crazy fake accounts. 26666666666 is The Devil, address in Hell.
I'd go run and hide now.
  #6  
Unread April 10th, 2008, 03:29 PM
zooworker's Avatar
zooworker zooworker is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Over there
Posts: 24,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthgyro View Post
when your adding an employee to the pos system either new hire or a borrowed employee how to you pick out there #'s my SM did it for me and hes no longer with the company and when i worked at another store someone had done it for me i borrowed someone recently and could not figure it out
Why not just let the pos do it? It will produce a number for them when you put them in the system. Can't be that hard to remember.
__________________
It's been a Fun Ride,
THANKS!! Old Friends!!
ROYAL GUARD
The top Poster!
  #7  
Unread April 10th, 2008, 08:35 PM
URBAN_COWBOY's Avatar
URBAN_COWBOY URBAN_COWBOY is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,471
Send a message via Yahoo to URBAN_COWBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valis View Post
I've had random numbers everywhere I've gone, but most people at my current store have easy ones. Anyone ever go to 20000000000? or 21111111111? All of them are crazy fake accounts. 26666666666 is The Devil, address in Hell.
OMG. LOL. ROFLMAO. Are you serious? There are really fake accounts in the system. I am so shocked at this. I worked for BB 3 years ago as a SM for 2 years and never knew those existed. WOW thanks.
__________________


"Girl, you're making me harder than chinese algebra."-Craig Shoemaker


Cowboy, I'm all yours Always have been, always will! -WrongHeaven



Royal Executioner
  #8  
Unread April 10th, 2008, 09:24 PM
The Omen's Avatar
The Omen The Omen is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Riding the rails!
Posts: 2,541
I am a little confused on the forum title... is it CUSTOMER or CUSTOM you are looking for?
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:21 AM.


vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.