I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > I Hate Blockbuster > Do You Hate Blockbuster Video?

Unread February 23rd, 2012, 03:42 PM

Hoooray!!!!!

Today celebrates the official one year anniversary of being free of Blockbuster. I was finally laid off when my store closed last February.
Unfortunately, that was just prior to the company was bought, so I wound up getting screwed out of approximately $10,000 in severance. I say getting screwed since I was in a store that closed in August of 2010 and sadly, my DM found a store to put me in.
According to everyone I know, it's the best thing to ever happen to me. At the moment, I'm a semester from my Associate Degree and have earned 3 computer related certifications.
On a weird note, for the last month or so, I keep having dreams that I'm in a closing store, but I'm aware that I don't work there anymore.
Weird right?

Just felt like blabbing that and would like to congratulate everyone that managed to get out of there with somehing
The Following User Says Thank You to RandalsRevenge For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (February 28th, 2012)
Unread February 27th, 2012, 05:38 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandalsRevenge View Post
Today celebrates the official one year anniversary of being free of Blockbuster. I was finally laid off when my store closed last February.
Unfortunately, that was just prior to the company was bought, so I wound up getting screwed out of approximately $10,000 in severance. I say getting screwed since I was in a store that closed in August of 2010 and sadly, my DM found a store to put me in.
According to everyone I know, it's the best thing to ever happen to me. At the moment, I'm a semester from my Associate Degree and have earned 3 computer related certifications.
On a weird note, for the last month or so, I keep having dreams that I'm in a closing store, but I'm aware that I don't work there anymore.
Weird right?

Just felt like blabbing that and would like to congratulate everyone that managed to get out of there with somehing
What certs do u have buddy?

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread March 5th, 2012, 06:46 PM

A+, Net+, MCITP and MCP
Unread March 8th, 2012, 04:48 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandalsRevenge View Post
A+, Net+, MCITP and MCP
Networking related?

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread March 9th, 2012, 08:45 AM
IHBB GOD

Thats should land him a good job right there in the computer field. Hes got Software/Hardware, beginning of Networking, deploying, supporting, optimizing IT infrastructures and applications for a particular job role.
Unread March 9th, 2012, 08:46 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
Networking related?
How are is it to learn Data-basing?
Unread March 15th, 2012, 06:16 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
How are is it to learn Data-basing?
Depends be more specific

Unread March 18th, 2012, 12:19 AM

easy dj...just practice man
Unread March 18th, 2012, 11:51 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusX7 View Post
easy dj...just practice man
Depends on if the database can use functions or it you have to design functions yet a database can be easy to manage but the forms and how the database handles the server side forms is/can be complicated.

Unread March 30th, 2012, 09:35 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
Depends on if the database can use functions or it you have to design functions yet a database can be easy to manage but the forms and how the database handles the server side forms is/can be complicated.
what certificates do you have man?