I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread May 22nd, 2011, 09:19 PM

For the record....

Since so many have been wondering where I have been, I thought I'd clear the air.

First, I haven't gone anywhere. I have read the forum daily. I have chosen to abide by the request of my employer. This request doesn't prohibit me from posting, but it does attempt to limit what I can say and rather than try to censor my thoughts, I have chosen just not to post at all. Part of the fun for me was just speaking my mind and not worrying about what I wrote. I mean this is just an internet forum.

I agree with what many of you have written about it being illegal for them to try and stop me from posting and sharing my thoughts. I mean this country is founded on freedom of speech. However, this forum was always just for fun for me and eliminating it from my lifestyle is no great loss. Why fight for something that really isn't that important?

I'll still check in most days and read the latest gossip so feel free to private message me if you desire. Have fun and best of luck.

Disclaimer: My membership here should not be considered as support of or as a representation of any negative thoughts, opinions, views or feelings about Blockbuster. I actually like Blockbuster and enjoy my employment there. However, this post and any before it, represent only my personal opinions and views and I should not be considered to be a spokesman for Blockbuster and its views and opinions.
Unread May 22nd, 2011, 10:12 PM
IHBB Freak

I was going to add that as my sig. Is that word for word from the new handbook?
The Following User Says Thank You to Propoxy For This Useful Post:
BlockbusterLuvsU (May 22nd, 2011)
Unread May 23rd, 2011, 12:39 AM

shut the fuck up

you are the biggest loser on and offline
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeremy piven For This Useful Post:
D Money (May 24th, 2011), DeDampkring (May 23rd, 2011), Flantanella (May 23rd, 2011), Hot Head (May 23rd, 2011)
Unread May 23rd, 2011, 02:49 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBStoreMgr112233 View Post
Since so many have been wondering where I have been, I thought I'd clear the air.

First, I haven't gone anywhere. I have read the forum daily. I have chosen to abide by the request of my employer. This request doesn't prohibit me from posting, but it does attempt to limit what I can say and rather than try to censor my thoughts, I have chosen just not to post at all. Part of the fun for me was just speaking my mind and not worrying about what I wrote. I mean this is just an internet forum.

I agree with what many of you have written about it being illegal for them to try and stop me from posting and sharing my thoughts. I mean this country is founded on freedom of speech. However, this forum was always just for fun for me and eliminating it from my lifestyle is no great loss. Why fight for something that really isn't that important?

I'll still check in most days and read the latest gossip so feel free to private message me if you desire. Have fun and best of luck.

Disclaimer: My membership here should not be considered as support of or as a representation of any negative thoughts, opinions, views or feelings about Blockbuster. I actually like Blockbuster and enjoy my employment there. However, this post and any before it, represent only my personal opinions and views and I should not be considered to be a spokesman for Blockbuster and its views and opinions.
That disclaimer doesn't mean anything as the comapny doesn't play by the rulez. You are in the same boat as everyone else. You have to have case law or a previous case shown that would protect you.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; May 23rd, 2011 at 02:59 AM.
Unread May 23rd, 2011, 03:14 AM

In any case, BBmanager is probably doing the smart thing by staying away.
Unread May 23rd, 2011, 04:25 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by incaroca View Post
In any case, BBmanager is probably doing the smart thing by staying away.
First you wanted him to post and be active and now you pat him on the back for staying away...

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread May 23rd, 2011, 05:43 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBStoreMgr112233 View Post

Whimp............
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy piven View Post
shut the fuck up

you are the biggest loser on and offline
And you shut the fuck up.....
The top Poster!
Unread May 23rd, 2011, 05:48 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
Whimp............

And you shut the fuck up.....
1st one I agree bbmanager never did anything with his life. So he is only good at doing retail and specializes in the dying movie business.

2nd that was cold zooworker

Unread May 23rd, 2011, 06:25 AM

Promise us when you get shitcanned in 3 months you come back and post. Always great to see a hot chick posting.
Unread May 23rd, 2011, 06:30 AM

I cant really fault BBStoreManager, I wouldnt want to lose my job in this economy/job market, no matter how crappy the job is.
The Following User Says Thank You to Autosale For This Useful Post:
muthaflippin (May 23rd, 2011)