I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Unread May 18th, 2011, 08:13 PM
djblade's Avatar
djblade djblade is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
Did he advise you again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flantanella View Post
Yep he advised me that everything was ok, and that DM's and RDO know what they are doing
According to Dish's top people, that don't care about BB stores being profitable, they care about customer service and the major changes for the furture. All the costs are taken care of. Thats what I been hearing lol
__________________
  #42  
Unread May 18th, 2011, 09:02 PM
muthaflippin's Avatar
muthaflippin muthaflippin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: at my house
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSmurf View Post
lol i noticed that yesterday on my Open PO. Totally fking blank. Normally it shows about 4 weeks early. And no candy or accessories either. Guess we're goners!
Anything on order when you stat a title?
  #43  
Unread May 18th, 2011, 09:22 PM
itirnitii itirnitii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
business As Usual.
><_}}}.> ...
__________________

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The postings on this site are my own and do not represent DISH Network's positions, strategies, or opinion.
  #44  
Unread May 18th, 2011, 09:57 PM
MamaSmurf's Avatar
MamaSmurf MamaSmurf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by muthaflippin View Post
Anything on order when you stat a title?
Nope. Only item I saw was a retail of a tv series. 1 copy.
  #45  
Unread May 18th, 2011, 10:00 PM
its_me_ASM69's Avatar
its_me_ASM69 its_me_ASM69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
According to Dish's top people, that don't care about BB stores being profitable, they care about customer service and the major changes for the furture. All the costs are taken care of. Thats what I been hearing lol
??? Something doesnt sound quite right.
  #46  
Unread May 19th, 2011, 04:42 AM
CoffeeCup's Avatar
CoffeeCup CoffeeCup is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Up around the bend
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSmurf View Post
Nope. Only item I saw was a retail of a tv series. 1 copy.
Same here.
  #47  
Unread May 19th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Supera Supera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSmurf View Post
Nope. Only item I saw was a retail of a tv series. 1 copy.
Have you checked with other Blockbusters stores? Are they all not receiving product or just the ones that are possibly slated for closure?

The studios might be just cutting their losses and not shipping any more product that they know they likely won't be getting paid for. They made that mistake once, I can't see them wanting to repeat it again.
  #48  
Unread May 19th, 2011, 06:08 AM
MamaSmurf's Avatar
MamaSmurf MamaSmurf is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supera View Post
Have you checked with other Blockbusters stores? Are they all not receiving product or just the ones that are possibly slated for closure?

The studios might be just cutting their losses and not shipping any more product that they know they likely won't be getting paid for. They made that mistake once, I can't see them wanting to repeat it again.
I asked someone at another store, and they are getting product. So wth does it mean that I have none on order? Can't get a decent answer from my DM.
  #49  
Unread May 19th, 2011, 06:41 AM
muthaflippin's Avatar
muthaflippin muthaflippin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: at my house
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSmurf View Post
I asked someone at another store, and they are getting product. So wth does it mean that I have none on order? Can't get a decent answer from my DM.
Call your distribution center with speific part numbers for the new releases. See if you can get an answer that way.
  #50  
Unread May 19th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Supera Supera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSmurf View Post
I asked someone at another store, and they are getting product. So wth does it mean that I have none on order? Can't get a decent answer from my DM.
I don't know what it means for sure, but it certainly doesn't sound good.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:24 AM.


vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.