I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > I Hate Blockbuster > News

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Unread May 14th, 2009, 05:40 PM
buyacombopass buyacombopass is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
Thanks again for providing me with more facts that you truly are a complete and utter moran.

Add this tag to your IHBB nic "Moran Esq."
Sure! To get a title from such an obviously credible and reputable member of this website is such an honor! However, you seem to have spelled "moron" incorrectly. Perhaps you're trying to further prove your inbred roots? How comical!
  #12  
Unread May 14th, 2009, 05:45 PM
BBVcasualposter's Avatar
BBVcasualposter BBVcasualposter is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyacombopass View Post
Sure! To get a title from such an obviously credible and reputable member of this website is such an honor! However, you seem to have spelled "moron" incorrectly. Perhaps you're trying to further prove your inbred roots? How comical!
Thanks for adding more credence you have earned the title

"Moran Esq."

Ps: the inbred lines are so {sorry i lost its all i have left]

moran also is this sites RULE, you ignorant n00b.
__________________
Kawliga: You know my uncle Jerry Sandusky
  #13  
Unread May 14th, 2009, 05:50 PM
buyacombopass buyacombopass is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
Thanks for adding more credence you have earned the title

"Moran Esq."

Ps: the inbred lines are so {sorry i lost its all i have left]

moran also is this sites RULE, you ignorant n00b.
I didn't understand your sentences, because they're full of retard-speak that my intelligent white ass couldn't comprehend them! Whoops! Maybe I'll go back in time, get dropped on my head a few times, and then try to understand your posts!
  #14  
Unread May 14th, 2009, 05:53 PM
BBVcasualposter's Avatar
BBVcasualposter BBVcasualposter is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyacombopass View Post
I didn't understand your sentences, because they're full of retard-speak that my intelligent white ass couldn't comprehend them! Whoops! Maybe I'll go back in time, get dropped on my head a few times, and then try to understand your posts!
This say it all for you.....

"Moran Esq."


sad to see you are also a racist which even bringing that up proves.
__________________
Kawliga: You know my uncle Jerry Sandusky
  #15  
Unread May 14th, 2009, 08:52 PM
djblade's Avatar
djblade djblade is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,408
http://www.b2i.us/profiles/investor/...&Category=1647

for you geeks


Recent Highlights

-- Completes funding of $250 million amended and extended single-draw
credit facility;
-- Announces $21.4 million (U.S. dollars) asset-based loan for Canadian
subsidiary;
-- Reports net income of $27.7 million, or $0.12 per diluted share;
-- Continues cash maximization initiatives and remains on track to reduce
G&A by over $200 million during fiscal 2009; and


-- Reiterates full-year adjusted EBITDA guidance
__________________
  #16  
Unread May 15th, 2009, 05:45 PM
KAWLIGA KAWLIGA is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
As always though thanks for more uneducated ignorant unknowledgible comments.
BBI Stock

30 days ago .77
14 days ago .72
10 days ago .82
7 days ago .84

It still sits .16 ABOVE where the typical gambling and bet hedging starts prior to results release. Looks like a win.
Would you care to release the stock price of 1 year ago?...2 Years ago?
I thought not...you fucking jackass BB tool. No matter what BBV does, you are always here to tell people that they are wrong. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...Please show me 1 post where you said that BBV did something wrong....JUST 1 POST!!!...you're an idiot. You are obviously here because BBV made you...just another fucking tool who thinks that everyone who works there (or posts on this site) will believe the mindless dribble that comes out of your mouth. Spin it any way that you want,...BBV's days are numbered. Maybe not EVERY store, but MANY stores...MANY people will lose their jobs, it's just a matter of time.
__________________
KAWLIGA.......I'm not done until they're done.
  #17  
Unread May 16th, 2009, 09:13 AM
BBVcasualposter's Avatar
BBVcasualposter BBVcasualposter is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
Would you care to release the stock price of 1 year ago?...2 Years ago?
I thought not...you fucking jackass BB tool. No matter what BBV does, you are always here to tell people that they are wrong. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...Please show me 1 post where you said that BBV did something wrong....JUST 1 POST!!!...you're an idiot. You are obviously here because BBV made you...just another fucking tool who thinks that everyone who works there (or posts on this site) will believe the mindless dribble that comes out of your mouth. Spin it any way that you want,...BBV's days are numbered. Maybe not EVERY store, but MANY stores...MANY people will lose their jobs, it's just a matter of time.
Keep the dream alive loser.

You've claimed now 3 dates bbv was going broke and failed each time.

Your dish is old and moldy.

I dont even work for bbi and them going broke wouldnt affect me but I do know many there including those on here. I respect their right to choose to where they work and I actually still rent from them.

You though spout disgruntled crap hoping and praying they go under because you got fired.

You;ve failed in every point of lost hope. Thus you are the failure and bbi still exists and seems to be doing just fine.

If it makes any money its a winner and if its still making millions thats a big winner.

Looks like the only ones losing their jobs are guys like you, mcclain and cluntstumer service, but you all got fired.
You obviously are ones who should of lost your jobs. Hasta Lavisita Lame babies.
__________________
Kawliga: You know my uncle Jerry Sandusky
  #18  
Unread May 17th, 2009, 12:37 PM
powerbait powerbait is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
Looks like the only ones losing their jobs are guys like you, mcclain and cluntstumer service, but you all got fired.
Do you have any evidence to support this?
  #19  
Unread May 18th, 2009, 05:22 AM
BBVcasualposter's Avatar
BBVcasualposter BBVcasualposter is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Seattle
Posts: 5,682
yes read their posts for the last 3 months goober.

2 of the 3 already admitted it. You the 4th?

I thought it was larry, curly and moe. Did they add scmoe now?
__________________
Kawliga: You know my uncle Jerry Sandusky
  #20  
Unread May 18th, 2009, 06:46 AM
powerbait powerbait is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
yes read their posts for the last 3 months goober.

2 of the 3 already admitted it. You the 4th?

I thought it was larry, curly and moe. Did they add scmoe now?
Are you this paranoid in real life? If you were so on top of things, you would know how I left the company.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:41 AM.


vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.