I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread January 12th, 2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Breathe 09 View Post
Id love to have a swab of that carpet looked under a microscope, like on those news specials where they tell you about how dirty hotels can be lol. Our carpet has spills all over it, and god knows what else. Im guessing a fungi could be in there somewhere lol
I know one now-closed store where you would have found urine specimens on the carpet. Was working there once, and an older gentleman didn't like our rule at the time that the restrooms were for employees only. He responded to me "Well, I just took a water pill. That wasn't the answer I was hoping to hear". A few minutes later, another employee went out on the floor and yelled out "There's pee on the floor!!!" lol.
Unread January 12th, 2012, 07:14 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickleBundle View Post
I know one now-closed store where you would have found urine specimens on the carpet. Was working there once, and an older gentleman didn't like our rule at the time that the restrooms were for employees only. He responded to me "Well, I just took a water pill. That wasn't the answer I was hoping to hear". A few minutes later, another employee went out on the floor and yelled out "There's pee on the floor!!!" lol.
Let's just say that the "DRAMA" section's carpet in my old store holds some fond memories for/of me..(thank-you my little CSR friend...I miss you).
Unread January 12th, 2012, 07:43 PM

I have a question. The various news articles that have been published over the last few hours in regards to the, uh, revelation that Dish is closing many more stores have all stated that Dish also plans to utilize the stores that will stay open as Dish sales and/or customer service centers. Does this mean that the Blockbuster stores left standing will be converted into Dish-branded stores that have nothing to do with renting/selling movies or games, or will they still be operated as Blockbuster stores but with added Dish-specific services and products?
Unread January 12th, 2012, 09:06 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
Have you been drinking again?
Only when pigs start flying
Unread January 13th, 2012, 10:09 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
That would impede muslcle building to drink

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread January 13th, 2012, 11:08 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
Pink Floyd...............
The top Poster!