I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread March 21st, 2012, 04:13 PM

I hear its coming in April....of 2016
Unread March 21st, 2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedangel View Post
Yeah, I got my agreement last week. It's been about 3 weeks since the store closed.
So what happens? If they send an agreement for you to sign, you have to send it back, wait for the payout? Are you drawing unemployment?
Unread March 21st, 2012, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusX7 View Post
carrot on a string? anyone?
I mean they can come out and say that they will give up money for selling anything, but who actually believes it? don't bank on it people, you'll be sadly disappointed.
So far my staff has their payouts, I don't understand how some of us got them and others haven't? They were off a few dollars on our BYOB but it's getting fixed. I am curious to these agreements that everyone is stating that they have to sign. Wait for the TA payout and that it takes weeks for that to happen. Can you file for unemployment or what?
Unread March 21st, 2012, 05:19 PM
Member formerly known as Lycanthor...

Payout for the combo pass incentive is on this week's check. Go look in the Payroll Work Center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireyjewels View Post
So far my staff has their payouts, I don't understand how some of us got them and others haven't? They were off a few dollars on our BYOB but it's getting fixed. I am curious to these agreements that everyone is stating that they have to sign. Wait for the TA payout and that it takes weeks for that to happen. Can you file for unemployment or what?
Unread March 21st, 2012, 06:45 PM

We are asking about the TA payout, Suspect Roll. And the combo pass payout should be more than what I got lol
Unread March 21st, 2012, 09:45 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspectRoll View Post
Payout for the combo pass incentive is on this week's check. Go look in the Payroll Work Center.
Your right I see it now
Unread March 22nd, 2012, 06:42 AM

You can file for unemployment ahead of your store's final closing date. you cant collect unitl the day after you are seperated from the company. as far as for the TA payout, like i said, once they get your agreement contract back in payroll they will cut your PTO (if owed any) and the severance ($1000 for staying till the end for SM) and any TA payout you occured during the closing term. My DM said its roughly 6 weeks from closing date. and a few of the Feb closing store managers i know, did get the payout around 6 weeks. Be happy we got the combo pass payout this paycheck. seems that its pretty accurate. $1 per signup, then another $1.50 if they keep it past the first month (if i remember correctly).

Last edited by businessasusual; March 22nd, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to businessasusual For This Useful Post:
djblade (March 22nd, 2012), Just Breathe 09 (March 22nd, 2012)
Unread March 22nd, 2012, 06:19 PM
IHBB GOD

Yes still waiting for my 100,000 dollar payout for the passes sold.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread March 22nd, 2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by businessasusual View Post
You can file for unemployment ahead of your store's final closing date. you cant collect unitl the day after you are seperated from the company. as far as for the TA payout, like i said, once they get your agreement contract back in payroll they will cut your PTO (if owed any) and the severance ($1000 for staying till the end for SM) and any TA payout you occured during the closing term. My DM said its roughly 6 weeks from closing date. and a few of the Feb closing store managers i know, did get the payout around 6 weeks. Be happy we got the combo pass payout this paycheck. seems that its pretty accurate. $1 per signup, then another $1.50 if they keep it past the first month (if i remember correctly).
SM's get the $1000 stay till the end? My SM told me that they do not get that that it is only a bonus if all targets are reached. Is there something that they don't know about?
Unread March 23rd, 2012, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireyjewels View Post
SM's get the $1000 stay till the end? My SM told me that they do not get that that it is only a bonus if all targets are reached. Is there something that they don't know about?
SM's get the 1000k no matter what for staying... they have other bonus amounts on the line as well, 1 based on revenue and 1 based on TA goals & if they hit those