I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread April 3rd, 2012, 02:06 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valis View Post
I think the decline started when SAM left and was complete when SM left. I think from the customers' perspective, the decline started around this time last year, but that had a lot more to do with the company than the store. When the staff started changing, didn't know the regulars anymore, did everything totally by the book, etc. I think the customers lost more and more loyalty. SAM, SM, myself, and the two CSRs were probably the last team the customers really liked. SAM left spring or summer, I left October, SM and one CSR left shortly after that.

I heard about everything from former CSR and current SL. And no, I never worked under anyone other than the old SM.

I don't really care to get into it - this company is long behind me and I see no reason to keep it in my life or my thoughts. However, from my perspective, you really skew what happened during your employment there and the conditions of your firing. Nothing about the way I act toward you is any kind of brainwashing done by the former SM. I base my opinions on what I observe. I saw and knew enough to say that you could have been fired long before you were. So much about what you've posted on this site about the store and the staff you worked with was either completely false or a very far stretch from the truth. I think you drastically misrepresent yourself to look better (I definitely remember seeing you post that you were at one time a SL - that was me that got promoted, not you) and you talk a lot of shit about people that were good at their jobs, SAM in particular. Maybe you really believe all of those things to be true. I can't say.

I came back to the site out of a mild curiosity. I have no love for the company; I think its mere existence is ridiculous, let alone how it's run. But I'm not a part of it anymore, so aside from mild curiosity, I have no desire to keep beating this dead horse. I admit this post is something of an indulgence, but for the most part I really don't see a need to keep digging up old workplace politics and going through them again and again. It's been almost two years since you've worked for the company! Why do you still care, and talk about the old staff? I almost never think about it anymore, and it's only been a little over five months. I can totally understand a mild interest - if I'm in town, I may stop in the store here and there. But you seem to harbor this intense hatred for the company, store, and former staff to this day. It's fun to reminisce, and there's something to be said for catching up or hearing how former co-workers are doing, but I think that's the extent of my interest here. But I have trouble watching you blatantly lie to everyone on here about your time with the company and the staff you worked with, including myself.
I was waiting for the real valis the know it all. Regardless of your stance I still win in the game of life. I think the tables need waiting go see to it. All the things you know are contrived by your twisted nature.
also while I have been away I have been learning languages here is something I know you will understand because you have such a vast knowledge of everything.

Du bluten für Ihr Seelenheil und ich tun nicht sorge

not the only language I know. You should understand this my friend. Now good bye and gtfo.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; April 3rd, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 02:20 AM

Must you be so annoying HH, its very sad
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 10:51 AM

Ohhhh man.

Flan, I'm not taking a stand against you or the site, haha. I don't care if anyone wants to still talk about it. I just don't get why HH needs to keep bitching about the staff personally, especially when almost everything he says about them is a total lie. My twisted nature is calling him out on this. I'm a know-it-all for knowing all of his bullshit firsthand. That's fine.

You can go ahead and win at the game of life, HH. You are obviously a winner. You still living with your mom?

Last edited by Valis; April 3rd, 2012 at 11:07 AM.
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 03:29 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Ohhhh man.

Flan, I'm not taking a stand against you or the site, haha. I don't care if anyone wants to still talk about it. I just don't get why HH needs to keep bitching about the staff personally, especially when almost everything he says about them is a total lie. My twisted nature is calling him out on this. I'm a know-it-all for knowing all of his bullshit firsthand. That's fine.

You can go ahead and win at the game of life, HH. You are obviously a winner. You still living with your mom?
You are topsy turvey.

You do thin you know it all. Even others say these things. Are you still living with your roommates?

Idk but when I take trips to Alaska on cruises it works its self out living at home.

Let's see here do you have a sports car? Do you have a truck? Do you have a daily driver? I have all of the above. I remember when you got that 720p TV you were so proud! I was happy for you!
But once again I trumped you. I bought a 70 inch 1080 p built in wifi for a game idk seems like I am winning. And guess what I pay about as much rent as you do an in an apartment so its not a free ride you split rent between 3 I believe I don't have to do that I cover it all.

Also, I didn't know you had your own server with a fixed IP in your residence.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; April 3rd, 2012 at 04:01 PM.
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 06:59 PM

Yeah nothing you said about me is accurate except that I do indeed live with roommates. I have moved since you worked at BB though. Good job. Sports car? Truck? Driver? Who gives a shit?

Since you're interested, that TV I bought two or three years ago was 42 in 1080p, not 720. Again, who cares? I don't even really play video games. Honestly it's nice having a good TV, but I don't measure my life, success or accomplishments based on how many things I've bought for myself. I have no desire for a sports car or a truck or a new TV. I don't think anything you could tell me about yourself would make me think that you're a winner. I'll take my full, happy life (including real friends) over your sports car, truck, and video game TV any day. You trumped me? Jesus Christ.

The one thing you have won at is pulling me into this. This is mindless. We will never agree on what measures success or happiness. You will be surrounded by expensive things and you will always be alone, and maybe that will make you happy. I will relent on that point. But don't hold me or anyone else up to your standards of happiness and tell them they're failing because they chose independence, friends, personally fulfilling work, and whatever else over the life you've made for yourself. Not everyone else cares about trucks and sports cars. I can think of so many other things I would do with that money, things that I consider to be much more useful, but that's just my opinion. We will never convince each other. Everything you give as an example of your winning actually just makes me sad, and I'm sure you feel the same way about me. So let's just end this now and go on thinking that the other is a loser.

Last edited by Valis; April 3rd, 2012 at 07:10 PM.
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 07:36 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Yeah nothing you said about me is accurate except that I do indeed live with roommates. I have moved since you worked at BB though. Good job. Sports car? Truck? Driver? Who gives a shit?

Since you're interested, that TV I bought two or three years ago was 42 in 1080p, not 720. Again, who cares? I don't even really play video games. Honestly it's nice having a good TV, but I don't measure my life, success or accomplishments based on how many things I've bought for myself. I have no desire for a sports car or a truck or a new TV. I don't think anything you could tell me about yourself would make me think that you're a winner. I'll take my full, happy life (including real friends) over your sports car, truck, and video game TV any day. You trumped me? Jesus Christ.

The one thing you have won at is pulling me into this. This is mindless. We will never agree on what measures success or happiness. You will be surrounded by expensive things and you will always be alone, and maybe that will make you happy. I will relent on that point. But don't hold me or anyone else up to your standards of happiness and tell them they're failing because they chose independence, friends, personally fulfilling work, and whatever else over the life you've made for yourself. Not everyone else cares about trucks and sports cars. I can think of so many other things I would do with that money, things that I consider to be much more useful, but that's just my opinion. We will never convince each other. Everything you give as an example of your winning actually just makes me sad, and I'm sure you feel the same way about me. So let's just end this now and go on thinking that the other is a loser.
I don't think your a loser you have always had a personal grudge against me. I am surrounded by expensive things because it shows accomplishment to me. You have a different view of it. I asked that you keep it nice but you persisted with going negative on me.

Unread April 3rd, 2012, 07:40 PM

Lying about our former coworkers and how things went down isn't keeping it nice.
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 07:52 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Lying about our former coworkers and how things went down isn't keeping it nice.
You only know half truths for a reason....that reasom shall not be told. Though u think u know 100% u know 60-75%

And I didn't mention you in these postings as a bad worker.

BTW they couldn't fire me you got sl for a reason it would give me power hahahah also I rejected the osition I wanted sm. See I do these things for you yet you see in tunnel vision all was not right but this world is not perfect

But again that is not a whole truth. You got it because the sm was loosing control and needed a power move. Because of how we are around echother you were the perfect person to promote. You think it was more than that that you were a good worker no, It was to get at me and to rub it in. Then the.sm would say if you bundles and numbers are good then you will get promoted. Like I said the sm would play us against each other

Last edited by Hot Head; April 3rd, 2012 at 08:13 PM.
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 09:51 PM

Who's judging this cock-swinging contest anyways?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaximusX7 For This Useful Post:
Ghost of AtlanticVamp (October 3rd, 2012), Valis (April 4th, 2012)
Unread April 3rd, 2012, 11:45 PM

find out today on As The Hot Head Turns
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Autosale For This Useful Post:
MaximusX7 (April 4th, 2012), Valis (April 4th, 2012)