I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread September 22nd, 2009, 10:44 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0311marine View Post
It's a mexican standoff in a way. Nobody's going to win, but few will stop. It is amusing though.
Scuse me, and why a mexican standoff? Why not another race standoff?
The top Poster!
Unread September 22nd, 2009, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
Because "Mexican Standoff" is the slang term, not any other race. Im suprised you have never heard it before zoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbydanny View Post
Bleh, it's time to close this thread. Apparently Marine is so fucking dense he's mistaking his persistence for anything but annoying and pretty tragic at this point.
Sounds like someone's herpes are acting up again. You should drink from the fire hose, then you'll feel better.

Last edited by 0311marine; September 22nd, 2009 at 11:41 AM.
Unread September 22nd, 2009, 12:05 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Because "Mexican Standoff" is the slang term, not any other race. Im suprised you have never heard it before zoo.
Oh I have heard of it, just kinda racists to me....Why you have to pick on hispanics?
The top Poster!
Unread September 22nd, 2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Oh I have heard of it, just kinda racists to me....Why you have to pick on hispanics?
Your really reaching for that politically correct bullshit aren't you. The only ones that, that phrase is racist to, are people that search for racism in everything. I'm sure you think the phrase "pardon my french" is racist to.

I don't think it's racist that they have a drink called an Irish car bomb. Just because I don't like obama doesn't mean I'm racist either. People like you throw that word around to much as a scare tactic to get people to stop speaking, its pathetic. Get off your liberal soapbox zoo it does nothing for your argument.
Unread September 22nd, 2009, 12:35 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
I don't think it's racist that they have a drink called an Irish car bomb. Just because I don't like obama doesn't mean I'm racist either. People like you throw that word around to much as a scare tactic to get people to stop speaking, its pathetic. Get off your liberal soapbox zoo it does nothing for your argument.
This is for you marine. Never forget what 8 years of right-wing politics did to this country... Enjoy.

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...rce=videoembed

Unread September 22nd, 2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid Angel View Post
This is for you marine. Never forget what 8 years of right-wing politics did to this country... Enjoy.

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...rce=videoembed
I have seen that before, the onion is where I get all of my news, thank god they told me about neck belts before I had them installed in my car, and of course that depression hits losers the hardest (sorry danny).

Many might look on the Bush pres. as a disaster but they forget that the states with the biggest problems right now (Michigan, Louisiana, California) are and have been primarely democrat controlled. And while we had many terrorist attacks under Clinton we only had 1 under Bush and that was clintons fault.

I wasn't refering to Dem vs Rep when I replied to zoo, I was refering to the liberal idea that we should not ever say anything that will offend anyone at anytime for any reason. Even if it doesn't really offend anyone but someone whose looking to be offended.
Unread September 22nd, 2009, 03:12 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
well you can try a Polish Standoff, but that one sounds worse...
Unread September 22nd, 2009, 03:18 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
I wasn't refering to Dem vs Rep when I replied to zoo, I was refering to the liberal idea that we should not ever say anything that will offend anyone at anytime for any reason. Even if it doesn't really offend anyone but someone whose looking to be offended.
Oh I am far from liberal asshole. But I do care about racist remarks.....
And you are just doing that.....
The top Poster!
Unread September 22nd, 2009, 04:03 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:

Sounds like someone's herpes are acting up again. You should drink from the fire hose, then you'll feel better.
Firehose? Looks more like a drinking straw, only, you know, I need this here microscope to see it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbydanny
If I want the experience of being in the store, let me have it on my own fucking terms.
Unread September 22nd, 2009, 04:33 PM
IHBB GOD

Mexican is a nationality, not a race. One of my friends is a Mexican citizen of Vietnamese heritage.