I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread May 18th, 2011, 03:55 AM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
Just wait- if you thought selling gummy snakes and ginormous gummy bears wasn't enough-today we received POOP animals. Pigs, cows, monkeys, lions and elephants with candy poop coming out their ass. Wonder if Dish is trying to tell us something???
And as a result, DraconianSM now has the most fitting sig line on the entire site:

Quote:
Get up off your ass and get the fuck down here I got shit over here I'm tryin' to fuckin' sell!
Glass Half Empty (May 19th, 2011)
Unread May 18th, 2011, 05:32 AM

Send a message via AIM to Baby Firefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
Just wait- if you thought selling gummy snakes and ginormous gummy bears wasn't enough-today we received POOP animals. Pigs, cows, monkeys, lions and elephants with candy poop coming out their ass. Wonder if Dish is trying to tell us something???
Ummmm.....ewwwwww!
Unread May 18th, 2011, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underemployed View Post
lol ya we got them too, there was a box with cows that had a little milk jug under their ass and pigs with a little trough under them. Another box had lions, monkeys and elephants. All taking a huge candy shit. Meanwhile the chocolate covered almonds that we actually do "sell the shit out of" remain out of stock. Nice!

Maybe the poop animals was Jim Keyes' last great idea before becoming the Starbucks boy?
Blockbuster - we shit on you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CheeseMan For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (May 18th, 2011), Glass Half Empty (May 19th, 2011), Hot Head (May 19th, 2011), MamaSmurf (May 18th, 2011)
Unread May 18th, 2011, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseMan View Post
Blockbuster - we shit on you.
yes but it's sugary-sweet candy-coated shit!
The Following User Says Thank You to underemployed For This Useful Post:
Glass Half Empty (May 19th, 2011)
Unread May 19th, 2011, 10:23 AM

All these craptastic BBV moves bring me back to the days when I first started working for BBV and no shit, the first BBV trailer we had when I started working there (I was about 20) featured N'Sync and Backstreet Boys and we had a giant arcade kind of machine called Pokemon Snap in the store that just let you take pictures of Pikachu all day long. Everytime you hit the button to take the picture it would say "PIKACHU, PIKACHU!". Kids hit that thing ALL day long. Between that and the music, my ears often encouraged me to go into a coma to save my brain.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkfall28 For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (May 19th, 2011)
Unread May 19th, 2011, 10:40 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfall28 View Post
All these craptastic BBV moves bring me back to the days when I first started working for BBV and no shit, the first BBV trailer we had when I started working there (I was about 20) featured N'Sync and Backstreet Boys and we had a giant arcade kind of machine called Pokemon Snap in the store that just let you take pictures of Pikachu all day long. Everytime you hit the button to take the picture it would say "PIKACHU, PIKACHU!". Kids hit that thing ALL day long. Between that and the music, my ears often encouraged me to go into a coma to save my brain.
I remember that machine, our SM tossed it into the dumpster. I brought it home, hell it had a 13" TV and a Nintendo system in it. I will never understand BBI's wasteful ways ......
The top Poster!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (May 19th, 2011), Darkfall28 (May 19th, 2011)
Unread May 19th, 2011, 12:29 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by underemployed View Post
Another box had lions, monkeys and elephants. All taking a huge candy shit. Meanwhile the chocolate covered almonds that we actually do "sell the shit out of" remain out of stock. Nice!
?
Well, all you do is take the candy turds from the animals and refill almond boxes. When someone complains, say the almonds got smaller because of the economy.
Unread May 19th, 2011, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfall28 View Post
Lmao. Oh god... you just brought back fervently repressed memories. Those trailers scarred me for life. What was worse, was the CD wall with the disc changer. All those jerks playing Geri Hallowell on the sampler. About poked my eyes out every day.

Do you remember the old gumballs that had a free rental printed on them? I used to empty the machine on slow days and bulk-sale the gumballs to make tnr budget.
The Following User Says Thank You to MamaSmurf For This Useful Post:
Darkfall28 (May 19th, 2011)
Unread May 19th, 2011, 05:42 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSmurf View Post

Do you remember the old gumballs that had a free rental printed on them?
yes I remember hahaha

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
Darkfall28 (May 19th, 2011), MamaSmurf (May 19th, 2011)
Unread May 19th, 2011, 05:47 PM

We really should be doing that. Maybe a free top pick or any 2.99 movie with a certain color gumball.

Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's or Dish Network's positions, strategies or opinions, because they are all a bunch of dickless idiots.