I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Movie/Music/TV Talk

Unread April 17th, 2011, 02:20 PM

Scream 4

Anyone see it.. Thoughts. I have and thought it was total crap
The Following User Says Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (April 17th, 2011)
Unread April 17th, 2011, 02:22 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flantanella View Post
Anyone see it.. Thoughts. I have and thought it was total crap
All of them are why did you think anything different for this one?

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
Flantanella (April 17th, 2011)
Unread April 17th, 2011, 02:24 PM

I liked the first and last one was perfect ending. But you got to love hollywood to make a sequel out of everything. And they wonder why people download movies instead of spending 15 bucks on BS
Unread April 17th, 2011, 02:26 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flantanella View Post
I liked the first and last one was perfect ending. But you got to love hollywood to make a sequel out of everything. And they wonder why people download movies instead of spending 15 bucks on BS
Hey looks like you got sucker punched

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread April 17th, 2011, 02:27 PM

Bite me jackass
The Following User Says Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (April 17th, 2011)
Unread April 17th, 2011, 05:54 PM
IHBB Freak

It was by no means perfect, but I think it had a lot of really strong elements and was surprising enough to be an effective and enjoyable horror film.

I wish there had been more Gale and Dewey, and more character development with Jill. Kirby was a great character, though, and I even thought the two film geek guys were good.

There was less suspense than I would have liked. The kills were a little too quick, instead of having the whole taunting aspect that made the other films scary.

But all in all, definitely worth the price of admission. I'd recommend it, and I'm very hard to please when it comes to scary movies, especially the Scream series.
The Following User Says Thank You to Propoxy For This Useful Post:
Flantanella (April 18th, 2011)
Unread April 18th, 2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propoxy View Post
It was by no means perfect, but I think it had a lot of really strong elements and was surprising enough to be an effective and enjoyable horror film.

I wish there had been more Gale and Dewey, and more character development with Jill. Kirby was a great character, though, and I even thought the two film geek guys were good.

There was less suspense than I would have liked. The kills were a little too quick, instead of having the whole taunting aspect that made the other films scary.

But all in all, definitely worth the price of admission. I'd recommend it, and I'm very hard to please when it comes to scary movies, especially the Scream series.

I just feel they could have done more with it. I am a huge fan of scream series but imo they fucked it up. They should have just left it after the 3rd one. They are already talking about a scream 5 and 6, let it go for christ sakes
Hollywood cant seem to come up with a good movie so they keep making remakes, sequels. They wanted to make a back to the future 4, chris brown and michael j fox turned it down. So Hollywood response is now to find new people. That series was a classic, just let it be a fucking classic

Another fuck up is the bourne movies. They are trying to make a 4th one, but Matt Damon said he wont do it less the director of the first 3 would be there. The director already turned it down, so they are trying to make leonardo dicaprio be Jason Bourne. LAME
Unread April 18th, 2011, 10:53 AM

Why would they need 2 directors for the 4th Bourne film? Doug Liman directed Identity & Paul Greengrass did 2 & 3.
Unread April 18th, 2011, 11:11 AM

Damon said he wont return if the director from the first 3 will not be there.
Unread April 18th, 2011, 11:49 AM

They should just leave those films alone! There were only 3 books and there should only be 3 films!