I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread December 16th, 2011, 10:09 PM
IHBB Freak

I think it's still listed as a benefit, like the employee discount and health insurance. But I don't think there's a lawsuit. We still get free rentals. We just don't get the prestreets in time to rent them.
Unread December 19th, 2011, 05:29 PM

They called it 'The Employee Familiarization Program' and it was listed with specific intent to make sure employees could give recommendations to customers on the newest titles. Since it was listed as a 'program' and not a 'benefit' or 'entitlement', you'd have to research the old handbooks and see what exactly the wording was vs what it is now.
Unread December 20th, 2011, 04:33 AM
IHBB GOD

Technicallhy all of you were fired and rehired lets say ur an sm for 20 years...you technically have only been an sm for this company for a year...

Sm get off your high horses you have no seniority and most of you still suck

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.