I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > I Hate Blockbuster > News

Unread October 4th, 2009, 07:53 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutztomerControl View Post
This whole thing stinks of bullshit. I am wondering if the OP is a habitual absentee.
you of all people would know bullshit.
Unread October 7th, 2009, 08:40 PM

It is the SM & SAM's responsibility to make sure the shift is covered.
Problems in the family always come first! Especially with children! My ASM is awseome. She would do it in a heartbeat. It is the SM that wouldn't.
Unread October 7th, 2009, 10:52 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
you of all people would know bullshit.

Like wise. So would you. The shear stench of it lured you out of lurking I see.
Unread October 10th, 2009, 06:46 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayne_98 View Post
Today I took my daughter to see the Dr for medical issues. The Dr informed me that my daughter needs to get an MRI done first thing in the morning. I am suppose to work 10am-3pm tomorrow. I went into work to tell the store manager that I need help finding someone to cover my shift for only two hours in the morning. She was on a call so I left a very nice note asking her is she could work for me or help me find someone to work for me, only those two hours.

Not long after I left she sent me a text, ' I have class. So I won’t be able to do it. Ask Laura.

Me to SAM; I need help covering my shift. I have sent texts out and no replies. I have to be there for my daughter, she trumps any class.

From SAM: I can’t miss my class missy. I’m sorry. Try M*** or P****.

Me to SAM: Sams job to help cover shift! I help everyone cover their shifts now I need help

From SAM: My name. I can not do it. I have class. There’s no missing my test tomorrow. I’m sorry.

Me to SAM: Under family medical leave I will be taking my daughter to the hospital. Now it’s up to you to have someone or you cover my shift.

The SAM then told a fellow employee that went in to drop her movies off that she was 'done with Me'. My co-worker said that the SAM was obviously mad and letting everyone in the store know how mad she was. All I did was call her out on her job. It is her job to help cover a shift or to help find someone to cover the shift. Like I said above, MY daughter trumps any class. The SAM informed my c0-worker that she was going to talk to the Store Manager tomorrow to see 'what can get done with her (ME)'. Not my first prob with the SAM.

Anyway does anyone know how I can talk to someone at Human Resources before she talks to the Store Manager?

The SAM at our store is harassing me, ruining my reputation among co-workers and customers, she is now threatening me with my job, and too much more to write out.

Please help me. The Store Manager is not doing anything. I have been there for over 2 years, my job is very important to me but my daughter does come first.
In your personal life do you write notes to your friends with a big, thick black crayon?
Unread October 10th, 2009, 07:46 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
In your personal life do you write notes to your friends with a big, thick black crayon?
Again, Kaw with no compassion..............
The top Poster!
Unread December 2nd, 2009, 09:22 AM
IHBB Freak

So, I'm still trying to figure out if the OP is a CSR or SL.

First things first...Family. They're first. I'm an SL and if something happened with my family where it was an immediate emergency...and NO ONE could help...I'd close. So what...they're movies. I'm talking about, I'm at work, 11am, there was an accident...and no one can be reached. That's when you call everyone possible and last resort, the store isn't open. There are things in life that are more important than a customer renting a movie...and probably an online exchange!

Second! If you're a manager and you're telling another manager that your daughter "trumps," a class...I'd be annoyed with it but probably reluctantly do it unless I was going to fail or something else. Regardless, different things are important to different people.

But seriously...is the OP a SL or CSR!?