I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Game Talk

Unread December 24th, 2012, 08:52 AM
IHBB Freak

Far Cry 3?

Ok anyone played Far Cry 3? I got it as a gift and I am wondering should I open and play it? or return it for something else?
Unread December 26th, 2012, 05:08 AM
IHBB Freak

Ok, I could not resist. The reviews were very nice to the game so I opened it. Its quite breath taking. Expansive world to explore... similar to the Skyrim Map but on a Jungle Island. All sorts of weapons and vehicles at your disposal. Great RPG leveling elements. Kick ass villain. I have been enjoying it very much. It is far far superior to FarCry 2 and that shit game FarCry Instincts. The multiplayer and co-op games are meh... But who cares! Its a solid single player experience with tons of things to do! I give it an 8.5 out of 10. I could have given it easily a 9.5 or 10 if the co-op missions were more like Borderlands. And the multiplayer wasn't some rehash of all the other shooters out there. The game does suffer from some slight control frustration. But, nothing that cant be overlooked. Its a solid game. I say rent before you buy. Since it was a gift.. I am not out any cash. I am pleased with this game. I cant stop playing it. That's a good sign.