I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread April 9th, 2011, 08:36 PM
IHBB GOD

No, I had no knowledge of this until well after the fact. Had I known, I would have called the police personally ... something I have done in the past. On more than one occasion, actually.

My daughter is a good kid with a great head on her shoulders. I am proud of her. She has seen the mistakes her sister has made and vows to not repeat them.

The best thing in life we can give our children is knowledge. After that all we can do is keep an eye out.

The police should have him in custody already. There has got to be footage at the theatre or the hotel. What if something happens while they wait?
koi (April 12th, 2011)
Unread April 9th, 2011, 11:09 PM
IHBB GOD

My mom would have used a barbedwired baseball on our dear friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to yodavsjason For This Useful Post:
HelloItsMeMOM (April 10th, 2011)
Unread April 10th, 2011, 12:12 AM
IHBB Freak

Young ladies should be taught that weiners are gross and should not be placed in the mouth (exceptions to this rule becomes a avilable after a young lady finds a reponsible, hygenicly clean, trustworthy, etc. etc. partner).

They should also be tought that adults that take interest in them are thoroughly creepy and should be avoided at all cost.

My 2 cents.
HelloItsMeMOM (April 10th, 2011)
Unread April 10th, 2011, 06:10 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
No. I'm saying that Mom's kid wasn't involved because she knows better. Don't put words in people's mouth's arouind here, it just leads to stupid drama shit. My statement was in response to how Mom monitors Mom's kid.
Not putting words needed clarification as your original statement was unclear as the subject regarding mom in an incomplete thought. I don't know why one would switch gears and talk about something personal when responding to a story like this.

A misunderstanding if you will do t get your panties in a bunch. When you bring personnel knowledge into a forum be ready to ask me for clarification. Your posting contradicted my prior knowledge and your prior postings hence clarification

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; April 10th, 2011 at 06:18 AM.
Unread April 10th, 2011, 10:25 AM
IHBB GOD

Fight fight fight
Unread April 10th, 2011, 11:39 AM
IHBB GOD

Not a fight its a rebuttal if anyone thinks it is a fight they are sadly mistaken. If your ego takes offense to this then grow a pair.

Hot head wants facts not emotions or opinions regarding these types of incidences. If your going to respond to these types of posts with emotions that do not contain facts or are not actually condolences to the actual victim then why speak.

I don't understand why one is trying to comfort mom if it doesn't concern mom's children. <---See my train of thought.
Which makes me have a train of thought in which everyone's panties are up in a bunch.

Next thing:

1)SCS1(sexual criminal conduct first degree) has a statute of limitation of atleast 12 years. So unless this happened when she was 1 your still able to have a viable case.

Just my 2 cents

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; April 10th, 2011 at 12:07 PM.
Unread April 10th, 2011, 01:51 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
I'm not trying to fight either. Also not trying to console Mom, just to give my 2 cents about the fine line of freedom/privacy in raising children. I've seen parents who go way too far on both extremes and wanted to remind Mom that while her kid needs supervision, because I know how old Mom's kid is, she is also getting to the age of needing privacy. I know Mom knows this, but a lot of other people here were probably thinking something similar and wanting to say it, but not knowing Mom well enough or knowing anything about Mom's kid may have held their tongues.

I only became offended when Hothead asked if I was trying to say Mom knew and did nothing even though her kid was involved. The beers in my system last night probably didn't help.

And yoda, why are you encouraging people to fight when if someone perceives you as whiny all you do is post stupid poems about them and call them names in various threads instead of arguing with them with valid points?

Hothead, I apologize for misinterpreting what you said, and hope I didn't offend you.

Everyone happy now?
Unread April 10th, 2011, 01:54 PM
IHBB GOD

Ok you two now kiss and make up

My kiddo's involvement is only that these are her classmates and a couple of them are her friends.

Needless to say she won't be hanging out with them anytime soon ...

And thank you all for caring. Touches me to know I am loved. <3

Oh, and yoda ... off to the corner for trying to cause a fight. Geez ...
AbandonedDreams (April 10th, 2011)
Unread April 10th, 2011, 02:23 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post

I only became offended when Hothead asked if I was trying to say Mom knew and did nothing even though her kid was involved. The beers in my system last night probably didn't help.

And yoda, why are you encouraging people to fight when if someone perceives you as whiny all you do is post stupid poems about them and call them names in various threads instead of arguing with them with valid points?

Hothead, I apologize for misinterpreting what you said, and hope I didn't offend you.

Everyone happy now?
Of course its all good I just wanted answers. Muah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloItsMeMOM View Post
Ok you two now kiss and make up

My kiddo's involvement is only that these are her classmates and a couple of them are her friends.

Needless to say she won't be hanging out with them anytime soon ...

And thank you all for caring. Touches me to know I am loved. <3
You should still tell someone at the school anonymously or call the police anonymously. But who knows they might lie.