I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Unread April 20th, 2011, 04:42 PM
justme83yo's Avatar
justme83yo justme83yo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 168
The thing I find most humorous, aside from the snide comments and cattiness, is that Blockbuster MAY (or may not) still be around for a while. We don't know yet. Kaw, and others, have been waiting anxiously for years - and may continue.

Who knows. In one week, this board may become a graveyard because it'll all be over. But what will some people on the board do? All that free time... not posting about Blockbuster...
  #32  
Unread April 20th, 2011, 04:54 PM
UnderPressure UnderPressure is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 111
I don't care what Kaw or anyone says on here...I'm just curious about what Blockbuster did to Kaw. Most of us have all told our stories and I know it's his personal business, but jeez give us a hint!
The Following User Says Thank You to UnderPressure For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (April 20th, 2011)
  #33  
Unread April 20th, 2011, 06:13 PM
KAWLIGA KAWLIGA is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 2,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderPressure View Post
I don't care what Kaw or anyone says on here...I'm just curious about what Blockbuster did to Kaw. Most of us have all told our stories and I know it's his personal business, but jeez give us a hint!
I tried to buy a Slap-Chop and they were all sold out.
__________________
KAWLIGA.......I'm not done until they're done.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KAWLIGA For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (April 21st, 2011), Ghost of AtlanticVamp (April 21st, 2011), Hot Head (April 20th, 2011), JustTheFacts (April 20th, 2011)
  #34  
Unread April 20th, 2011, 07:33 PM
UnderPressure UnderPressure is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
I tried to buy a Slap-Chop and they were all sold out.
That's why I have a hard time caring about what you say. I could respect your opinion (which I know you don't care if I do) if I knew what you are so mad about all the time. For all we know you you could have been fired for a real reason....whatever....I don't care anymore...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnderPressure For This Useful Post:
DavidNewlySL (April 21st, 2011), Veruka_Salt (April 21st, 2011)
  #35  
Unread April 20th, 2011, 09:48 PM
wheresmikey's Avatar
wheresmikey wheresmikey is offline
IHBB Freak
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The internets
Posts: 1,226
Its ok for Kaw to hate on the company but its just so shitty for him to hate on the good hard working people trying to survive each day while still with the company.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't believe in yourself - believe in ME! Believe in the KAMINA who believes in YOU!
  #36  
Unread April 20th, 2011, 10:14 PM
itirnitii itirnitii is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderPressure View Post
I don't care what Kaw or anyone says on here...I'm just curious about what Blockbuster did to Kaw. Most of us have all told our stories and I know it's his personal business, but jeez give us a hint!
Kaw bought batteries at Best Buy.
__________________

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The postings on this site are my own and do not represent DISH Network's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itirnitii For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (April 21st, 2011), its_me_ASM69 (April 20th, 2011)
  #37  
Unread April 20th, 2011, 10:17 PM
SuspectRoll's Avatar
SuspectRoll SuspectRoll is offline
Member formerly known as Lycanthor...
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
I tried to buy a Slap-Chop and they were all sold out.
"You're gonna love my nuts!" --Vince
The Following User Says Thank You to SuspectRoll For This Useful Post:
Ghost of AtlanticVamp (April 21st, 2011)
  #38  
Unread April 21st, 2011, 09:56 AM
zooworker's Avatar
zooworker zooworker is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Over there
Posts: 24,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
Except for David, I think mostly because David keeps pointing it out, so Kaw antagonizes him, and David whines about it, and then the cycle continues and continues...if one of them would let it go, there'd be no more arguments over what Kaw thinks....


...and I think if Kaw is telling us what he thinks, that should be the final say in the matter.
It's entertaining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderPressure View Post
I don't care what Kaw or anyone says on here...I'm just curious about what Blockbuster did to Kaw. Most of us have all told our stories and I know it's his personal business, but jeez give us a hint!
Kaw won't reveal the truth of his firing.......
__________________
It's been a Fun Ride,
THANKS!! Old Friends!!
ROYAL GUARD
The top Poster!
  #39  
Unread April 21st, 2011, 10:32 AM
yodavsjason's Avatar
yodavsjason yodavsjason is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: You Can't See Me
Posts: 2,561
He said he is waiting for bbv to fall, this shit better be worth the wait.
The Following User Says Thank You to yodavsjason For This Useful Post:
zooworker (April 21st, 2011)
  #40  
Unread April 21st, 2011, 12:50 PM
AbandonedDreams's Avatar
AbandonedDreams AbandonedDreams is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 3,083
Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderPressure View Post
That's why I have a hard time caring about what you say. I could respect your opinion (which I know you don't care if I do) if I knew what you are so mad about all the time. For all we know you you could have been fired for a real reason....whatever....I don't care anymore...


I'm not even sure he was FIRED. Can't remember if he ever said he was. BBVCasualPoster, who claimed to be an LP mole, claimed he knew all the details of why Kaw was fired but refused to post them. I think he did post something proving to Kaw that Cas knew who Kaw was irl, but I may have that confused with someone else. Because Cas never posted anything else about why Kaw was fired, Kaw doesn't believe him, and I think that might be a lot of the reason Kaw doesn't tell his story (although Kaw you could PM it to some of us. I hate Cas and I'm also interested, but respect if you still don't want to share).
__________________
Remind me never to play poker in this town.
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:25 AM.


vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.