I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread February 29th, 2012, 08:12 AM
IHBB GOD

Prp

So why haven't they start putting Cowboy's and Aliens, Change up and Conan on PRP yet? I believe they are not going to be rented all out.
Unread February 29th, 2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
So why haven't they start putting Cowboy's and Aliens, Change up and Conan on PRP yet? I believe they are not going to be rented all out.
Cause those were still profit sharing... kinda like the Nightmare on Elm Street that everyone had too many copies of then couldn't get into prp transfers... just kept the shelf full. We pulled a bunch and put them in the back cause they weren't renting and they were in the way
Unread February 29th, 2012, 12:37 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedangel View Post
Cause those were still profit sharing... kinda like the Nightmare on Elm Street that everyone had too many copies of then couldn't get into prp transfers... just kept the shelf full. We pulled a bunch and put them in the back cause they weren't renting and they were in the way
I had a feeling that was the case but still. How long is this contract? The old blockbuster didn't do it for this long.
Unread February 29th, 2012, 01:42 PM

We had onlines of every single one of those titles for sale at my store.
Unread March 8th, 2012, 05:30 PM
IHBB GOD

I remember when I used to say fuck prp, go p2p lol

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
D Money (March 10th, 2012)
Unread March 8th, 2012, 09:02 PM

We found out that we have to have a "sidewalk sale" everyday at my store. They want us to pull tables out and let people browse before they come in, i suppose.
A really dumb idea considering the number of homeless people that walk by and would take some so they can pawn and go by liquor...
Unread March 20th, 2012, 07:01 PM
IHBB Freak

We used to put backer cards into the riser shelves and put those out. We never had issues with sidewalk sales, though, because half the store smoked, and was always willing to stand out there! Even during Christmas, when it was cold and rainy, someone was willing to do it!
Unread March 21st, 2012, 12:25 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusX7 View Post
We found out that we have to have a "sidewalk sale" everyday at my store. They want us to pull tables out and let people browse before they come in, i suppose.
A really dumb idea considering the number of homeless people that walk by and would take some so they can pawn and go by liquor...
Hey that gets me out of the store though! I can get fresh air and enjoy the weather + i don't have to check out customers with membership accounts saves my the hassle lol