I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread August 2nd, 2007, 10:07 AM
IHBB GOD

good luck bite...hope your baby is ok!!

TURTLE IS A WELL KNOWN, WELL RESPECTED, AND MUCH LIKED CONTRIBUTER TO THESE FORUMS AND SHOULD BE PROMOTED TO ROYAL STATUS ASAP.
Thanks to the Royal Sugar Pants from the Royal Ninja Tortoise!!

Royal Ninja Turtle...aka the Royal Tortoise
Unread August 2nd, 2007, 10:13 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by igniteice View Post
Zoo, bite doesn't have the black market behind her house. She has to go to legit places.
My vet DOC, is the best I ever had. He is very compassionate and diagnosed my dog early on about having seizures. When others couldn't. He was having grand maul seizures and got him on a daily medication to stop them. He also told us where to get the meds for only $25 that last 8 months instead of the local pet pharmacy that would charge that much each month.
The top Poster!
Unread August 2nd, 2007, 10:22 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
My vet DOC, is the best I ever had. He is very compassionate and diagnosed my dog early on about having seizures. When others couldn't. He was having grand maul seizures and got him on a daily medication to stop them. He also told us where to get the meds for only $25 that last 8 months instead of the local pet pharmacy that would charge that much each month.
Yeah, well, all those good things about him are the reason you didn't pay $500!

Poor bite's vet is probably some mean prick... (incase I'm wrong, you can just assume that those two things cancel each other and that means he's OKAY).
Unread August 2nd, 2007, 10:26 AM
IHBB GOD

Gosh I know what you're going through today Bite, and I feel for you. I'm sure everything when it's all said and done will be hunky dory though.
Unread August 2nd, 2007, 10:49 AM
IHBB GOD

Don't worry... let us know how it goes!
Unread August 2nd, 2007, 11:03 AM
IHBB GOD

lost my cat to cancer just 3 weeks ago, it was tuff because she was the last of a family we have had over 20yrs.

spent 500 to find the cause, she had a cancer her daddy had and i knew she only had a little time left

her mom lived to be 18, she passes after almost 15yrs. so i can sleep well knowing she lived a great full life for a cat.

all i have now is one alley cat who is 3 yrs old and quite the love machine. wants to cuddle 24/7

sorry about the news ziggyj, im not lieing in saying if i were to come into some big cash i would definetly send you that cash.

gl and maybe something will come up..........
Unread August 2nd, 2007, 11:08 AM
IHBB GOD

Sorry to hear so many are going through this right now, I have lost pets in the past as well, so I know how hard it can be. One of the few times you will ever see me cry is when a beloved pet has died .

Unread August 2nd, 2007, 01:48 PM
IHBB GOD

Bite - I hope that your puppy is okay. Mine is going to be going in for "the big snip" in a couple of weeks, and I will be taking that day off and possibly the next day as well. Also, check your PM's.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin (Thanks Moonprism)

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
Unread August 3rd, 2007, 07:55 AM
IHBB Freak

Well, everything turned out just fine. She got eight teeth removed, because I'm clearly a negligent monster when it comes to dental care. She was so sad looking when I picked her up. She was extremely groggy, and her fur was sticking up funny.

The reason I consented to paying as much as I did was pretty much for the convenience. I called a few other vets around my area, and nobody could get her in for well over a month. In addition, I decided to knock out a few extras while I already had her in- grooming, vaccinations, and extra pain pills, because I'm a sucker when it comes to my dog. The vet also removed a "small, strange growth" in her mouth, which I had to pay extra for to send off for testing. I'm sure I probably could have saved money by shopping around even more, or even just waiting a couple of weeks to have it done, but I didn't have the heart.

Luckily, she's fine now. Still a little out of it from the pain pills, though, so it's really funny.

MissHailstorm: *sniff**sniff* Do I smell smoke? Must be a-firin' time!
Unread August 3rd, 2007, 08:05 AM

Glad to hear shes ok. My GFs parents dog had to get his teeth removed too. Now his tounge hanges out its kind of funny. Hes also a very smart dog. LOL Im sorry I just love dogs. Heres a pic of him.

Hes 14 going on 15. The vet says he will never die.

A friend in need is a friend indeed but a friend with weed is better.