I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread December 24th, 2012, 10:28 AM
IHBB GOD

fiscal Cliff

Whats your guys thoughts on the subject? I mean its going to be big either way

The rich will have to pay either way regardless

My question is, If the fiscal cliff does happen how much will the Government intake get? Or if they get from the Top 2 percent?

Fiscal Cliff income: $??????
2% Top : $??????

Right now the Government income was $2.3 trillion
Unread December 24th, 2012, 02:54 PM
IHBB GOD

U forgot the tax deductions that are changing....cant claim mortgage payment intrest, taxes on house, child deductions are cut by 60% no more school tax credit.....

Who will get hit hardest? Married people with atleast 1 kid....

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread December 28th, 2012, 08:59 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
U forgot the tax deductions that are changing....cant claim mortgage payment intrest, taxes on house, child deductions are cut by 60% no more school tax credit.....

Who will get hit hardest? Married people with atleast 1 kid....
It looks like we might go over. Everyone that has a job will pay more taxes.

It's actually good that we might go over so Government can stop spending like crazy and we can finally start paying back some of that debt
Unread December 29th, 2012, 05:25 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
It looks like we might go over. Everyone that has a job will pay more taxes.

It's actually good that we might go over so Government can stop spending like crazy and we can finally start paying back some of that debt
Djblade what the fuck does being taxed more have to do with cutting goverment spending? Democrats believe in a bigger goverment, more taxes more spending bigger goverment. Wtf!!!!!!!

Stick to computers

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread December 29th, 2012, 08:36 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Djblade what the fuck does being taxed more have to do with cutting goverment spending? Democrats believe in a bigger goverment, more taxes more spending bigger goverment. Wtf!!!!!!!

Stick to computers
I am conservative,but why tax the ones who can't afford it, I want tax on upper class people......
The top Poster!
Unread December 29th, 2012, 10:05 AM
IHBB GOD

lol when the cliff goes over, the taxes goes up and by law it cuts so many areas in the government spending which Obama doesn't want to happen the Republicans don't want to happen. Then next year in 2013, Obama will change the taxes again will go back to the bush's tax's but change it to charging more taxes on the top 2%. But we have to carefull how tax the rich because they helped invest into businesses and other stuff. I don't really want increase taxes on them because they pay the higher percent already 35%. As long as they pay their taxes in full, I am ok.

I don't want bigger Government I'm fine with Bush's tax law thats been around for what? 8 years now?

We should lower the corporate taxes, so business can hire more people and get them on the pay roll, which will get the government more money. The Government income is pretty much base on Federal Taxes and Payroll Taxes
Unread December 29th, 2012, 01:12 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
lol when the cliff goes over, the taxes goes up and by law it cuts so many areas in the government spending which Obama doesn't want to happen the Republicans don't want to happen. Then next year in 2013, Obama will change the taxes again will go back to the bush's tax's but change it to charging more taxes on the top 2%. But we have to carefull how tax the rich because they helped invest into businesses and other stuff. I don't really want increase taxes on them because they pay the higher percent already 35%. As long as they pay their taxes in full, I am ok.

I don't want bigger Government I'm fine with Bush's tax law thats been around for what? 8 years now?

We should lower the corporate taxes, so business can hire more people and get them on the pay roll, which will get the government more money. The Government income is pretty much base on Federal Taxes and Payroll Taxes
Thank you for clarifying

Unread December 29th, 2012, 01:14 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
I am conservative,but why tax the ones who can't afford it, I want tax on upper class people......
True that but trim the fat off the goverment

Unread December 29th, 2012, 02:08 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
True that but trim the fat off the goverment
There is so much fat in the govt it makes me sick to think about it.........
The top Poster!
Unread December 29th, 2012, 03:37 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
There is so much fat in the govt it makes me sick to think about it.........
You go in poor to the goverment and come out rich