I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Unread July 20th, 2010, 04:26 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbid Angel View Post
Fuck you bitch. I grew up in the Bay Area, went to all black schools and had black, Hispanic and Asian friends growing up. If I was racist, believe me, I would outright say it without a care in the world. I am fearless in the real world and on the internet and I hide nothing.

Next time comment on the content of the video instead of being a smart ass, or don't say anything at all. Actually, don't ever reply to one of my posts again. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I'm dead serious. *middle finger firmly raised in your direction*
sounds like I hit a nerve, sorry if this took time away from your clan meeting, but look at the up side, you have time to get your sheet bleached
Unread July 20th, 2010, 04:51 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorrent scowl View Post
Let's be honest, that kid would be screwed even if there is no physical damage. If your mom is 5 months pregnant with you, and she willingly gets into parking lot brawls, you probably aren't destined for a life of stability and happiness.
That whole crowd makes me sick.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that baby died after all those kicks. I'd be curious to know. The video was only uploaded about a week ago, but who knows, it might have been shot several months ago.

All of them belong in jail. Not just the scumbags actually fighting, but the idiots cheering it on too. Just listen to the camera man yelling "beat that bitch! yeah! beat that bitch." Yeah, she's a disgusting, worthless pathetic excuse for a human being, but a man must NEVER punch a woman and you sure as hell NEVER kick a pregnant woman in her gut. It sickens me that animals like this can roam free on the streets. I doubt any of them will ever even see a day in jail for this despite the fact that they were committing serious felony crimes. If I knocked out a pregnant woman on the streets where I live now I guarantee I would be arrested within 10 minutes and likely be sentenced to prison for 2 years. But that's Oakland for ya. I've been there several times and it truly is one of the most vile cities in the world. You can't even walk down the street in the middle of the day without thinking someone is going to shoot you.

Unread July 20th, 2010, 04:53 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
sounds like I hit a nerve, sorry if this took time away from your clan meeting, but look at the up side, you have time to get your sheet bleached
Clan meeting? Lame... I'm a Jew from California you fucking moron. Just get out of my thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid Angel For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (July 23rd, 2010)
Unread July 20th, 2010, 07:04 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Clan meeting? Lame... I'm a Jew from California you fucking moron. Just get out of my thread.
so since your Jewish you cant be racist, and I am the moron...

rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm)
n. 1.The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2.Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

The fact the people are black or white are not the issue, when you comment on this, AND say you arent racist, well what do you call a duck that says he isnt a duck?
Unread July 20th, 2010, 07:12 PM
IHBB GOD

i just watched it, reminds me of my old store area.......
The top Poster!
The Following User Says Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
Morbid Angel (July 20th, 2010)
Unread July 20th, 2010, 07:42 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
and I am the moron...
Indeed you are. It was quite clear that I was referring to the fact that you can't be a member of the Klan when you're Jewish. You're to slow to pick things up aren't you?

Now for the second time since you clearly have difficulty reading: GO AWAY.

Unread July 21st, 2010, 09:11 AM
IHBB GOD

ooops i cked in here thinking it was a thread about kaw. my bad...
The Following User Says Thank You to johnlow71 For This Useful Post:
Morbid Angel (July 21st, 2010)
Unread July 23rd, 2010, 11:26 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Fuck you bitch. I grew up in the Bay Area, went to all black schools and had black, Hispanic and Asian friends growing up. If I was racist, believe me, I would outright say it without a care in the world. I am fearless in the real world and on the internet and I hide nothing.

Next time comment on the content of the video instead of being a smart ass, or don't say anything at all. Actually, don't ever reply to one of my posts again. I don't want anything to do with you anymore. I'm dead serious. *middle finger firmly raised in your direction*
Well said, toy dont have to be a racist to know what gutter trash is.
Unread July 23rd, 2010, 11:28 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
so since your Jewish you cant be racist, and I am the moron...

rac·ism (rā'sĭz'əm)
n. 1.The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2.Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

The fact the people are black or white are not the issue, when you comment on this, AND say you arent racist, well what do you call a duck that says he isnt a duck?
He called it for what it is though, he didnt say anything racial. That video was street trash at its finest.
Unread July 23rd, 2010, 03:23 PM

So this is what happens when the Burger King in Oakland runs out of Chicken McNuggets..