I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Other Ranting and Raving

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread December 9th, 2010, 07:50 AM
IHBB Freak

If you thought Blockbuster customers were bad...

So, I am now working in a call center on a customer service line. While I won't tell you which company on the thread, I will say that if you have noticed a shit-load of commercials for a coffee maker you've never heard of before, that's probably my client.

That being said, I thought that Blockbuster customers were dense. The people who buy from us can be downright comatose. Observe a sampling of complaints, issues, and questions I've fielded in just over a month:

• "What flavor coffee do you have?" When I explained we have over 200 varieties to the caller, she responded, "But do they taste like coffee?"
  • Ten-minute, extended dance remix of a woman cussing me because not only did she miss the return service phone call from one of our techincians because she herself kept the line tied up, but that this is her THIRD brewer in as many years and complains about the lack of customer service...and she still buys from us. Worse, ALL her previous service orders say she's "never buying from _______" again!"
  • "How do you make it brew?" 1. Water. 2. the little premade filter of coffee. 3. CLOSE THE LID! (the most missed thing in our records!) 4. Pick a cup size. 5. Hit "BREW". How do people mess this up?
  • ....yet, our most common complaint is that the machine is "complicated."
  • I had a customer call to say that she was allergic to the coffee...then placed another order.
  • I had a woman who complained that she couldn't afford the little filters of coffee....then bought five brewers at over $100 each for each of her relatives. The retail price of the filters? $10.
  • "I put CLR(rust and mineral cleaner)/bleach/other liquid cleaner into the brewer, why won't it brew now?"

There are probably more, but I just can't think of them. So, if you're still at Big Blue, just remember, it could be worse...or funnier.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghost of AtlanticVamp For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (December 12th, 2010)