I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Other Stuff (Off Topic) > Movie/Music/TV Talk

Unread November 6th, 2011, 02:57 AM
IHBB GOD

everything must go.................pass kinda sucked.

win win, good film, good cast. good watch for all ages. well exceppt infants because that would just be ridiculous....
Unread November 8th, 2011, 05:49 AM
IHBB Freak

Bridesmaids - funny
Win Win - better than I would've expected
Arthur - couldn't make it passed 20 minutes. Truly an embarrassment.
Everything Must Go - typical indie, watchable but not life altering
Cars 2 - Hated part 1 so skipped it
X-Men: First Class - enjoyable, but not likely to see it again
Thor - silly fun. and he's easy on the eyes. love the hammer phallic symbol ... or was that just me seeing it that way?
Perfect Host - little tired set-up but well played until third act and then gets silly.

That's like all I've seen the past 2 months. Haven't really been watching a lot of movies lately. Been streaming the whole "Lost" series on Netflix/roku and lovin' it.
Unread November 8th, 2011, 07:55 AM
IHBB GOD

i liked win win
Unread November 8th, 2011, 08:39 AM
IHBB GOD

I like john low
The Following User Says Thank You to yodavsjason For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (November 8th, 2011)
Unread November 8th, 2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veruka_Salt View Post
Bridesmaids - funny
Win Win - better than I would've expected
Arthur - couldn't make it passed 20 minutes. Truly an embarrassment.
Everything Must Go - typical indie, watchable but not life altering
Cars 2 - Hated part 1 so skipped it
X-Men: First Class - enjoyable, but not likely to see it again
Thor - silly fun. and he's easy on the eyes. love the hammer phallic symbol ... or was that just me seeing it that way?
Perfect Host - little tired set-up but well played until third act and then gets silly.

That's like all I've seen the past 2 months. Haven't really been watching a lot of movies lately. Been streaming the whole "Lost" series on Netflix/roku and lovin' it.
Until I got a Roku and saw everything you could stream from Hulu and Netflix I never knew there was so much crap I could waste my time with...Does anyone know why CBS won't stream any of their shows or have them on their website?
Unread November 11th, 2011, 03:29 AM
IHBB Freak

Because CBS has always been known as the geriatric network and they probably assume the majority of their viewers still use rabbit ears.

Or, it could be that CBS (Sony, right?) is in the vanguard of the movement for everyone and their momma to have their own private streaming channel for pay. Not bloody likely though. $3.99 to watch an episode of "CSI: Miami"?? Puh-leeze.

FX playing hardball, however, has me pissed. Their lineup missing from Hulu is what keeps me from purchasing Hulu Plus.

Someone remind me what this ... "cable" ... thing used to be?
Unread November 11th, 2011, 04:04 AM
IHBB GOD

hey veruka!! okay so more movies i watched the great ghost rescue, this is a fun little family movie. perfect for those kids ....

have scream 4 but dont know if i can watch it this week grrrrr

flypaper, been waiting for this 2 robber teams robbing the same bank. eh was very predictable and i couldve done something better with that idea.

on the cant wait to see list is belleflower, we got it late and i like the preview has a true romance vibe but more harder.
Unread November 14th, 2011, 05:26 AM
IHBB Freak

Funny, the preview for Bellflower turned me off. To me it looked like yet another quirky indie romcom but maybe I'll look more into it now. I want to see Attack the Block because I enjoyed The Horde (2009) and I want to see Ryan Gosling in Crazy Stupid Love (damn Steve Carell's big head!!!).
Unread November 14th, 2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veruka_Salt View Post
Because CBS has always been known as the geriatric network and they probably assume the majority of their viewers still use rabbit ears.

Or, it could be that CBS (Sony, right?) is in the vanguard of the movement for everyone and their momma to have their own private streaming channel for pay. Not bloody likely though. $3.99 to watch an episode of "CSI: Miami"?? Puh-leeze.

FX playing hardball, however, has me pissed. Their lineup missing from Hulu is what keeps me from purchasing Hulu Plus.

Someone remind me what this ... "cable" ... thing used to be?
I too am pissed at FX- you can't even watch episodes of "SOA" on their own freakin website. I am however lovin American Horror Story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Glass Half Empty For This Useful Post:
Veruka_Salt (November 19th, 2011)
Unread November 16th, 2011, 03:32 PM
IHBB GOD

coworker just told me about an old film that i havent watched yet hmmmm. it was swimmming with sharks, kevin spacey. was good i liked it.

watched tree of life hmmm i can see why customers hate this, all i can say was it was better than buried.

and saved the best for last.............bad teacher. wasnt as funny as everybody says but once it got going i thought it was great.
i loved when she got all serious in the classroom and the students were wtf???