I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread May 22nd, 2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSmurf View Post
Ya, they were decent. And I love, love, love Leaving Las Vegas and Moonstruck.

But..those were years before he lost his hair, and gained a combover.
Don't forget Raising Arizona. We know that Nick Cage can act, these days he's just choosing not to.
The Following User Says Thank You to FZappa For This Useful Post:
MamaSmurf (May 22nd, 2011)
Unread May 22nd, 2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSmurf View Post
I love that idea! I have an empty endcap that needs some attention. On it goes the worst of the worst. Can I use your Header title Darkfall? That's pure genius!
Of course ya can Mama Smurf The responses all you guys have made are pretty funny because in alot of ways we all think on the same level. Bad Lieutenant and Wicker Man already reside in my suck section and Season of The Witch and Drive Angry will likely find the same home lol. Your Nic Cage wall of suckage is a great idea Glass! I saw a vid the other day on College Humor that was showing him say yes to EVERY movie title that was pitched to him by a fake agent and it was seriously funny. Made up classics like Schindler's Fist, the sequel Schindler's Pissed, and other gems like Space Ass. Check out the vid, it's pretty great. As far as other titles currently in my store's sanity check section: The American, Buried, All About Steve, Lady In The Water ( pretty much any M. Night Suckathon flick will do though), Black Christmas, Prom Night, Love Guru, Bug, etc... it's alot . And you guys are right about Cage, some of his earlier stuff was really good but now...I don't have a clue what the hell that guy is thinking lol. I am jealous he got to do a movie with Biel though, she's been my dream girl for pretty much my entire adult life Let me know how it goes for ya Mama Smurf, it's the most fun I've ever had for extra endcap or wall space!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkfall28 For This Useful Post:
Glass Half Empty (May 23rd, 2011), MamaSmurf (May 22nd, 2011)
Unread May 22nd, 2011, 07:53 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
We were told if our stack of fav BSI wasn't rented by the end of our shift, we weren't doing our job.
Easy. Pick your random BSI flicks, then status them all to defective.
Unread May 22nd, 2011, 08:04 PM

Darkfall: re: M Night... I call him Shamalamadingdong.. lol.

Great titles. I'm gonna set that up tomorrow. I might take down the crappy series/sequels bay we have planoed *not caring now about planos*.. and put it there. Seeing as we only have 4 more rental days, why not. They will prolly all sell quickly too!

Just dawned on me who else to add: movies by Katie Holmes, and Penelope Cruz. Neither of whom have an ounce of talent. I might just break the discs in half too lol

Last edited by MamaSmurf; May 22nd, 2011 at 08:13 PM.
Unread May 23rd, 2011, 08:24 AM

Oh Darkfall, I actually liked The American Not kidding However, I agree with your other choices-Bug (wtf)!
Unread May 23rd, 2011, 08:26 AM

Did anyone see SNL this week? I dvrd it and watched it last night and didn't know about the Nic Cage bit until then!! Mel Gibson is his life coach and Wesley Snipes is his accountant...