I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread October 27th, 2010, 05:22 PM

Something Funny...

I really wanted to try and take a picture of this email but I was scared I was gonna get caught doing this, I happen to see this and this is exactly how it appeared.... MEETING ON THE FOURTH FOR SMS IN THE L.A. DISTRICT, TIME AND DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED PLEASE SCHEDULE... First of all You cant schedule for something you dont know the date or time for!!! LOL..I asked my boss who wrote these things and he said DM or Corporate does??? That is so not professional and the sentence makes no sense
Unread October 27th, 2010, 05:28 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Breathe 09 View Post
I really wanted to try and take a picture of this email but I was scared I was gonna get caught doing this, I happen to see this and this is exactly how it appeared.... MEETING ON THE FOURTH FOR SMS IN THE L.A. DISTRICT, TIME AND DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED PLEASE SCHEDULE... First of all You cant schedule for something you dont know the date or time for!!! LOL..I asked my boss who wrote these things and he said DM or Corporate does??? That is so not professional and the sentence makes no sense
It contradicts its self. Like the phrase a juicy solid

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread October 27th, 2010, 06:17 PM

Its just a District Buisness review everyone is supposed to have one next week they just put the hrs on the 4th to get them in the system then the SM can use them whenever theirs is scheduled.
Unread October 27th, 2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
They don't proof read anything. I was reading The Script today, and in the section about UPS shipments, I learned that New Years Day 2009 is Saturday, January 1st, 2011.
Unread October 27th, 2010, 10:25 PM

Why is this DBR Meeting going on? Seems like the witches brew is brewing and the smoke is writhing in the atmosphere.
Unread October 27th, 2010, 11:05 PM
IHBB Freak

dbrs are supposed to happen
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
Unread October 27th, 2010, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Why is this DBR Meeting going on? Seems like the witches brew is brewing and the smoke is writhing in the atmosphere.
DBRs are a normal occurrence and not anything to be concerned about. When I was at BB the DBRs were monthly sometimes every other month. Its basically a meeting where the DM shows the SMs the numbers and complains about how everyone needs to do better.
Unread October 27th, 2010, 11:56 PM
IHBB Freak

Instead of Just Breathe, maybe your user name should be Chicken Little?
Unread October 28th, 2010, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Witch's brew, eh? Reminds me of this: http://www.homestarrunner.com/halloween2002.html
Unread October 28th, 2010, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propoxy View Post
Instead of Just Breathe, maybe your user name should be Chicken Little?
Do not imply I am a scared or timid person, You dont know me and if you did maybe you wouldnt feel the need to say those things.