I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread May 18th, 2011, 03:47 AM

best news in a year for rewards people

Not sure if anyone has mentinoned it already but with the new Premier Plus program after you rent 5 the system is storing the free movie again. No more coupons to print out and lose/mar/rip half off so you can't read or scan the number etc. Looks like someone finally got their head out of their ass and listened to what people like myself and the customers were saying ever since last summer when they started that coupon printing crap.

Please can we all just take a moment to thank BBStoreMGRGirl1122334559210304 for making this happen for us as I'm sure it's all down to her!
The Following User Says Thank You to underemployed For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (May 18th, 2011)
Unread May 18th, 2011, 06:28 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by underemployed View Post
Not sure if anyone has mentinoned it already but with the new Premier Plus program after you rent 5 the system is storing the free movie again. No more coupons to print out and lose/mar/rip half off so you can't read or scan the number etc. Looks like someone finally got their head out of their ass and listened to what people like myself and the customers were saying ever since last summer when they started that coupon printing crap.

Please can we all just take a moment to thank BBStoreMGRGirl1122334559210304 for making this happen for us as I'm sure it's all down to her!
I am glad he/she advised someone.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread May 18th, 2011, 08:15 AM

Thank you BBstoreMger for showing me the fact. If you dont stay in school, you will end up like BBstoreMger working at Blockbuster

Thank you so much
The Following User Says Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (May 18th, 2011)
Unread May 18th, 2011, 08:26 AM

Ugh. God, grow up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justme83yo For This Useful Post:
BlockbusterLuvsU (May 18th, 2011), zooworker (May 19th, 2011)
Unread May 18th, 2011, 10:06 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme83yo View Post
Ugh. God, grow up.
I smell smoke coming from the flames of flant....

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread May 18th, 2011, 10:13 AM

LOL,

Sorry if my slanders to douchebag BBstoreMgr is too much for you. But when I see an idiot defend the company so much and pretty much says anything happen to the worker is their own fault. He deserves all the slander thats coming to him
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (May 21st, 2011), jeremy piven (May 18th, 2011)
Unread May 18th, 2011, 10:15 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flantanella View Post
LOL,

Sorry if my slanders to douchebag BBstoreMgr is too much for you. But when I see an idiot defend the company so much and pretty much says anything happen to the worker is their own fault. He deserves all the slander thats coming to him
I am glad you advised him

Unread May 18th, 2011, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
I am glad you advised him

The Following User Says Thank You to underemployed For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (May 18th, 2011)
Unread May 19th, 2011, 08:21 AM
IHBB Freak

Really, I get that not everyone's going to get along, and I can actually see both points of view and agree and disagree with some aspects of both sides, but at the same time, does this have to be in EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN THREAD? It's amusing in one thread, not so much when you can't get through a page in this forum without it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbydanny
If I want the experience of being in the store, let me have it on my own fucking terms.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deathbydanny For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (May 19th, 2011), abhorrent scowl (May 20th, 2011), almondSM (May 21st, 2011), BlockbusterLuvsU (May 19th, 2011), CoffeeCup (May 19th, 2011), Glass Half Empty (May 19th, 2011), Veruka_Salt (May 19th, 2011), zooworker (May 19th, 2011)
Unread May 19th, 2011, 08:23 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbydanny View Post
Really, I get that not everyone's going to get along, and I can actually see both points of view and agree and disagree with some aspects of both sides, but at the same time, does this have to be in EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN THREAD? It's amusing in one thread, not so much when you can't get through a page in this forum without it.
Someone needs a timeout....and thanks for advising

Last edited by Hot Head; May 21st, 2011 at 07:26 PM.