I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread July 27th, 2011, 04:45 AM

Time to Ride into the Sunset

After so many years of dedicated service to this company, I've decided to hang up the ole black shirt up for good. My two week notice will be in effect starting Friday and I am ending a long and drawn out era in my life.

Through the thick and thin, I stayed with this company. The thanks I got was having new hires get paid well over a dollar more an hour then I make.

The one person who I thought I could truly trust put a knife in my back. I was texting her about problems I've been having with the DTSM and a deposit issue. What happens? She shows that old bag of shit the entire conversation. Keep in mind that I've known this woman for many years and considered her a friend. I saw just how fake that friendship was.

I can no longer stand the massive piles of bullshit that keep coming up. My future is too bright for this dark depressive business.

I appreciate all the great people I got to meet during my time with the company. I wouldn't trade that for the world.

To those of you who still stand with the company; don't ever expect them to stand with you. You are alone on an edge of a cliff that they would gladly push you off and get the next schmuck to stand in your place.

This company has no long term future. Dish will slowly get rid of all stores once they squeeze as much profit from them as they deem possible. After that, they will get all profits from liquidation. It is an easy thing to see, and they will deny this of course. Open your eyes and it is obvious.

And with that I can close this chapter of my life.....and it feels oh so wonderful.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Freemason220 For This Useful Post:
angrYbird (August 1st, 2011), Baby Firefly (July 27th, 2011), Big Dog (July 27th, 2011), djblade (July 27th, 2011), EVFNazi (August 3rd, 2011), FZappa (July 27th, 2011), Glass Half Empty (July 27th, 2011), its_me_ASM69 (July 29th, 2011), johnlow71 (July 27th, 2011), muthaflippin (July 27th, 2011), psycoma (July 28th, 2011), TucsonDesertGuy (August 8th, 2011), Veruka_Salt (July 27th, 2011), Woodstock (July 27th, 2011), yodavsjason (July 27th, 2011)