I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread August 24th, 2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockbusterstore482 View Post
My homeboy is the one who made sure i got laid off.
Details, please

Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's or Dish Network's positions, strategies or opinions, because they are all a bunch of dickless idiots.
Unread August 25th, 2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockbusterLuvsU View Post
Details, please
Probably that Keyes lurks this board and didn't like what he saw.

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The postings on this site are my own and do not represent DISH Network's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to itirnitii For This Useful Post:
inkedangel (August 25th, 2011)
Unread August 25th, 2011, 05:27 PM
IHBB GOD

They cannot stop you from selling anything, it would mean they are stopping you from earning a living and that is illegal. Call a lawyer and ask. Besides, what are they gonna do, fire ya? LOL
zooworker (August 26th, 2011)
Unread August 25th, 2011, 05:31 PM
IHBB GOD

Nice website. Good luck to you and thank you for coming back to dish the dirt.
Blockbusterstore482 (August 26th, 2011)
Unread August 26th, 2011, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloItsMeMOM View Post
They cannot stop you from selling anything, it would mean they are stopping you from earning a living and that is illegal. Call a lawyer and ask. Besides, what are they gonna do, fire ya? LOL
The severance agreement which is pretty much invalid calls for me to refrain from that, so I want to work it correctly. It will happen... It gives them a right to sue me.... that would be so funny to me, BBV sues me.

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?" - II DUCE
Unread August 26th, 2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlockbusterLuvsU View Post
Details, please
So now that i have confirmed a few trolls who have nothing better to do than to scroll through Alvies post and report back, you have to know once i tell this story there is no going back to BBV for me ever, not even as a CSR. Maybe that is a good thing. I will type it up and decide to post it or not next week.

Yes I would go back to BBV...do i deserve better? Hell yea
Do i blame BBV? No, just people

much thought this weekend.

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?" - II DUCE
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blockbusterstore482 For This Useful Post:
Big Dog (August 28th, 2011), inkedangel (August 27th, 2011), itirnitii (August 26th, 2011), MamaSmurf (August 27th, 2011), muthaflippin (September 14th, 2011), wheresmikey (September 2nd, 2011)
Unread August 27th, 2011, 05:14 AM

Oh my god hes going to reveal how Jim Keyes had Ray and Carl murdered
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheShooter87 For This Useful Post:
Big Dog (August 28th, 2011), itirnitii (August 27th, 2011), muthaflippin (September 14th, 2011), Veruka_Salt (August 27th, 2011)
Unread August 27th, 2011, 06:59 AM

Alvie,

I know how passionate you are to this business. I share a common passion for it, but the people who run it will ultimately ruin it. Your story needs to be told. In its current condition, you don't want to go back to BBV anyway. Hell man, I grew around this company and I'm disgusted with the way things are handled and how they got rid of good people, yet kept the same morons.

It's time to close the Blockbuster chapter in your life with this story. You have far too much intelligence to stay with these bunch of inept idiots.

The choice is yours of course, but these people have screwed over so many people that a story of redemption would be music to the ears.
Unread August 27th, 2011, 09:20 AM

Alvie, if there's any chance of you wanting to return there, don't post your story. You could always make it a PM, and share with the people who want to know privately.

Personally though, I can't fathom why you'd want to return after what they did to you. Just from the passive aggressive treatment I've received from that company, there's no way I'd return again. Anyway, I'm sure you'll find something else where you're appreciated.
Unread August 27th, 2011, 01:14 PM

482, if there are people there that hate you enough to troll forums and report your posts, I doubt there is much chance for you to go back anyway. How bizarre. I don't even know why you'd want to go back to an environment like that.

Anyway, I know I am done with BBV and would never go back, they treated me like crap for a long time despite my long and dedicated service, and my life is so much better now that I'm not working there anymore.

Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's or Dish Network's positions, strategies or opinions, because they are all a bunch of dickless idiots.