I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread April 25th, 2012, 07:49 AM
IHBB GOD

crossing my fingers

so i may have my first dish package sold, cha ching $ sould find out next couple of days. i think i got this $50 bammmmmmmmmmm.
The Following User Says Thank You to johnlow71 For This Useful Post:
D Money (April 25th, 2012)
Unread April 25th, 2012, 07:55 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlow71 View Post
so i may have my first dish package sold, cha ching $ sould find out next couple of days. i think i got this $50 bammmmmmmmmmm.
Was this one of those, I'll be back people? Because if it was forget it, they never come back.
The top Poster!
The Following User Says Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (April 25th, 2012)
Unread April 25th, 2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
How long has Dish been in your store? If it's been a while and this is your first one. I don't see it as a good sign for making extra money or if they put a quota on an employee when they start getting desperate for dish sales. Once again I'm assuming since there isn't much details, other than I may have sold my first dish pakage.
Unread April 25th, 2012, 08:56 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge View Post
How long has Dish been in your store? If it's been a while and this is your first one. I don't see it as a good sign for making extra money or if they put a quota on an employee when they start getting desperate for dish sales. Once again I'm assuming since there isn't much details, other than I may have sold my first dish pakage.
They have to sell it if they don't have a Dish rep. My store has a Dish rep, so I don't have to sell Dish
Unread April 25th, 2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
They have to sell it if they don't have a Dish rep. My store has a Dish rep, so I don't have to sell Dish
Wasn't asking if he had to sell it. Was asking how long dish was in the store before the possibility of selling the first one. If it's been in the store for two months and this is the first one he might be selling, it's not a very good opportunity/sales ratio. If it's been in the store a week then that's a different story. That's the info I was wondering about. The reason I'm asking, I'm wondering what the future criteria will be when it comes to Dish's expectations on sales goals.
Unread April 25th, 2012, 12:31 PM
IHBB GOD

no, lol i know the well be back people, we in the sales call them well be back buss.
Unread April 25th, 2012, 12:35 PM
IHBB GOD

were 3 weeks in i think, im good but its all blah blah blah, remember im jlow71 been around the world 4 decades now. it might keep the store open a little longer which is why im trying plus the cash is always nice. anywhoo i still believe video stores will soon be no more

it was a good run, i will go down with the ship and then just paddle over to a new ship
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnlow71 For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (April 25th, 2012), D Money (April 30th, 2012), HelloItsMeMOM (April 25th, 2012)
Unread April 26th, 2012, 07:25 AM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
were 3 weeks in i think, im good but its all blah blah blah, remember im jlow71 been around the world 4 decades now. it might keep the store open a little longer which is why im trying plus the cash is always nice. anywhoo i still believe video stores will soon be no more

it was a good run, i will go down with the ship and then just paddle over to a new ship
Have any other sold in those three weeks? And is there no one left in corporate from the Direct TV days?
The Following User Says Thank You to orbitdvd For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (April 26th, 2012)
Unread April 26th, 2012, 05:26 PM
IHBB GOD

No sale yet from 2 stores left in my area. I think theres2 peeps still around from direct days . When I joined back at bbv direct was ending.
Unread May 14th, 2012, 05:46 AM
IHBB GOD

Buy 2 dishes and get a costly patch in your roof for 2,000 dollars!

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.