I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread November 16th, 2010, 09:18 AM

About New Years Eve....

I know there is a couple topics about the holidays and what not but I didn't want my post on this to go unread.

Yesterday, on my conference call my DM, said that she tried to get to some higher ups to see if they could change, the schedule but they said since it's a Friday we need to stay open till 12.
She also said that they would try to make it fun, they are allowing the employees to wear jeans(woooooo oh yeah /sarcasm)

How can they let something like this happen? It completely destroys employee moral, and really shows that they don't care about us.
Anyways I sent a letter using the GlobalHR thing that they started I forgot the name of it.

I want to ask all the employees here if they can do the same.
Take the fiery pen to paper, or in this case fiery fingers to keyboard, and write them something. Your thoughts and how this is a horrible decision.

maybe we can get through to them one way or another. If any one wants to see what I wrote I'll PM them, just ask me, I took a picture of it. even the employee I was working with said it was a very well written letter.