I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread May 26th, 2011, 07:43 AM

Severance...:)

To all you haters (which is pretty much everyone on this site..)

I received my final SEVERANCE check today AS BLOCKBUSTER PROMISED...so you may all go outside now and beat your heads against a tree or cut off your arms and gouge out your eyes in your ritualistic hate-dom that permeates this entire site...you are all POISONOUS vitriolic venom-spewing shells of humanity that have no place in this world ...or within Blockbuster for that matter...
Unread May 26th, 2011, 07:49 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialprobedroid View Post

I received my final SEVERANCE check today AS BLOCKBUSTER PROMISED...so you may all go outside now and beat your heads against a tree or cut off your arms and gouge out your eyes in your ritualistic hate-dom that permeates this entire site...you are all POISONOUS vitriolic venom-spewing shells of humanity that have no place in this world ...or within Blockbuster for that matter...
Is this coming from experience? Where you not loved as a child?

You spit shit you fucking bitch have fun being homeless with all your stupid fucking retail experience.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (May 27th, 2011), Flantanella (May 26th, 2011), MamaSmurf (May 26th, 2011), Ninja (June 12th, 2011), underemployed (May 26th, 2011)
Unread May 26th, 2011, 07:55 AM

You know he is right HH, I too received my PTO and severance after I left blockbuster. ALMOST 6 MONTHS LATER, but they still promised. Not to mention I had to keep calling them like a fucking secretary. Probe boy, If you have not realized this is fucking I hateblockbuster.com so what the fuck are you doing here? This is where people come to bitch and spew their hate for this useless sack of shit company. If you dont like it. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT but while you leave

probe boy, do me a favor. Go to the highest cliff you can find and jump off head first
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (May 27th, 2011), Hot Head (May 26th, 2011), its_me_ASM69 (May 26th, 2011), MamaSmurf (May 26th, 2011)
Unread May 26th, 2011, 08:33 AM

you registered almost 2 years ago and this is the first and only post you've made. Tell me, what made you stick around here for 2 years lurking? More than likely sitting quietly behind your computer nodding at some of the posts, laughing at others and in general having a sense of community by sharing some of the same feelings as the posters while you didn't have the balls to post yourself.

Then, when the broken watch that is Blockbuster Video was right for the second time in a day, you decided to climb up onto your soap box and espouse your love for your former employer (who by the way threw you out on your ass, or did you miss the meaning of Severence Pay' in the memo) on all of us by regurgitating the same tired, piss poor and lame crap that the rest who don't want to admit that they have been or will be burned by this turd of a company have in the past.

Congratulations, you happen to be one of the ones who didn't fall through the cracks. Why don't you try pointing your pompoms at the ones who did and are still waiting for those checks and do your cheer for them. I'm sure they'd appreciate it you absolute horror of a human being.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to psycoma For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (May 26th, 2011), Baby Firefly (May 27th, 2011), D Money (May 26th, 2011), DeDampkring (May 26th, 2011), Flantanella (May 26th, 2011), inkedangel (May 28th, 2011), its_me_ASM69 (May 26th, 2011), MamaSmurf (May 26th, 2011), Ninja (June 12th, 2011), Thenigerian (May 29th, 2011), underemployed (May 26th, 2011)
Unread May 26th, 2011, 08:40 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:

Isn't this site I hate blockbuster? Fiinally you post and attack almost everyone one this board. Not a good idea fucktard. So go crawl back in you hole and play with you asshole. I'm sure the shit is still backed up there.
The top Poster!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (May 27th, 2011), Flantanella (May 26th, 2011), Hot Head (May 26th, 2011)
Unread May 26th, 2011, 08:49 AM

imperialprobedroid,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-...eature=related
The Following User Says Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (May 26th, 2011)
Unread May 26th, 2011, 09:50 AM

I don't know that a severance check is something to celebrate or shove at people's faces, in particular in this forum. Best of luck to you Imperial.
Unread May 26th, 2011, 09:53 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
Is this coming from experience? Where you not loved as a child?

You spit shit you fucking bitch have fun being homeless with all your stupid fucking retail experience.
Check his about me page, figures, .
The top Poster!
The Following User Says Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (May 28th, 2011)
Unread May 26th, 2011, 10:36 AM

It's so nice when we can all bond together and rise up as one against new enemies.

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Blockbuster's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The postings on this site are my own and do not represent DISH Network's positions, strategies, or opinion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itirnitii For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (May 27th, 2011), Hot Head (May 26th, 2011)
Unread May 26th, 2011, 10:45 AM

Quote:

Im glad you recieved your severance.

now, what is all that other bullshit you are rambling about???? someones a fucken lapdog.

"vitriolic venom-spewing shells of humanity".......