I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > I Hate Blockbuster > News

Unread March 26th, 2012, 07:33 PM
IHBB GOD

ugh just paid 3.97 i think im gonna fing throw up a little in my mouth.
Unread March 27th, 2012, 08:13 AM

Just bought a 99 ford f250 with the v10 engine to pull a toy hauler I just got. Other truck was to small to pull it. Going to have to see how much this is going to run me with the price of gas around here. I'm sure I'm going to cry every time I have to fill it up.
Unread March 27th, 2012, 09:23 PM
IHBB Freak

That does it, I'm going to have to have an affair with a gas executive, just for the gasoline!

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure that the gas companies are going to pull the prices back when the news papers start reporting that they've posted a XX% profit for Q2. It happened only about two years ago, and I'm waiting for the news that it's happened again.

In the meantime, I've scaled back my gasoline usage quite a bit. Consolidating all my trips to coincide with going to work, like leaving a little earlier to get groceries in the same plaza that my job is in.
Unread March 27th, 2012, 10:29 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge View Post
Just bought a 99 ford f250 with the v10 engine to pull a toy hauler I just got. Other truck was to small to pull it. Going to have to see how much this is going to run me with the price of gas around here. I'm sure I'm going to cry every time I have to fill it up.
have fun paying $100's each month

I just paid $3.69 for gas today
Unread March 28th, 2012, 04:03 AM

You guys got it easy I pay $4.25 here
Unread March 28th, 2012, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
have fun paying $100's each month

I just paid $3.69 for gas today
Only using that truck to pull the toy hauler. Otherwise I still have my motorcycles and other vehicle to save on gas. Just going to hate to pull the toy hauler to Minnesota when visiting family. It's about 1,100 miles one way. Going to cost me an arm and a leg. Might even have to sign my kid over to cover it : P
Unread March 28th, 2012, 10:57 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge View Post
Only using that truck to pull the toy hauler. Otherwise I still have my motorcycles and other vehicle to save on gas. Just going to hate to pull the toy hauler to Minnesota when visiting family. It's about 1,100 miles one way. Going to cost me an arm and a leg. Might even have to sign my kid over to cover it : P
Thats good! Motorcycles saves a lot of gas. Man, when you travel that far, you're looking at 8-10 times at the gas station.
Unread March 28th, 2012, 04:18 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djblade View Post
Thats good! Motorcycles saves a lot of gas. Man, when you travel that far, you're looking at 8-10 times at the gas station.
when your traveling that far on a motorcycle unless you ride religiously for 10 years befor hand you can expect to come back in 8-10 pieces

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread March 29th, 2012, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
when your traveling that far on a motorcycle unless you ride religiously for 10 years befor hand you can expect to come back in 8-10 pieces
Yeah..made the trip to Minnesota with my daughter on motorcycle last year. It was like being in an oven all day. Don't want to do that again. 2,300 miles in five days round trip. Took about two weeks to recover from the sun and made life pretty miserable.
Unread March 29th, 2012, 08:50 AM
IHBB GOD

i was driving by gas station today and on the price sign it said ..................your fucked!