I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread February 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM

Really? Fuck off to me because a my sibling died? Fuck you. You heartless ignorant asswipe. How dare you.
abhorrent scowl (February 25th, 2011), Belladonna (February 26th, 2011), Ghost of AtlanticVamp (February 25th, 2011), Hot Head (February 25th, 2011), its_me_ASM69 (February 25th, 2011), sar94pga (February 25th, 2011), uhohbusted69 (February 25th, 2011), Veruka_Salt (March 23rd, 2011), yodavsjason (February 25th, 2011), zooworker (February 25th, 2011)
Unread February 25th, 2011, 12:27 PM

Oh, and sour...I never came at you personally until you spit shit off about my sibling. You have NO idea.
Unread February 25th, 2011, 12:31 PM

As someone who just had family die MYSELF, I can say that it's amazingly tacky to use a dead loved one as leverage to win some sort of debate about whether or not Blockbuster is wonderful. More than one of my family members died in December and I felt no need to mention that in this thread until you did. Really, you make me sick. You're not special and you don't win just because of personal tragedy, so please don't play that card again. I am not bad mouthing your family, I'm badmouthing YOU.
Unread February 25th, 2011, 12:33 PM

I used it as an example as to why Blockbuster means something to me and why its not just a "dead end job" to me. But I'm not going to get into a debate with you. Good day sir.
Unread February 25th, 2011, 12:45 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourapplepucker View Post
As someone who just had family die MYSELF, I can say that it's amazingly tacky to use a dead loved one as leverage to win some sort of debate about whether or not Blockbuster is wonderful. More than one of my family members died in December and I felt no need to mention that in this thread until you did. Really, you make me sick. You're not special and you don't win just because of personal tragedy, so please don't play that card again. I am not bad mouthing your family, I'm badmouthing YOU.
You know you are just a fucktard, oh, I am so sorry Fuckface, oh pitty you, well asshole you aren't the only one here dealing with family memebers dying. I for one keep it private and among close freinds. Not use it to get sympathy here...........
and once again sour face
The top Poster!
Unread February 25th, 2011, 01:30 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
Quote:
I can't help but notice that there are a few people on this site crying about jobs lost at Blockbuster as if it's a top-shelf career and not a dead-end cashier gig where you never get a raise and you can get fired for not selling enough TAs that will close your store. Just start putting out applications a dozen a day, you lazy slob. Sure, the economy's not great, but if you can't find some other dead-end job for another corrupt, piece-of-shit company, you might want to contemplate suicide.

Suicide is not something that should be taken lightly. Go away.
almondSM (February 25th, 2011), Hot Head (February 25th, 2011), its_me_ASM69 (February 25th, 2011), Just Breathe 09 (February 25th, 2011), sar94pga (February 25th, 2011), uhohbusted69 (February 25th, 2011), yodavsjason (February 25th, 2011), zooworker (February 25th, 2011)
Unread February 25th, 2011, 02:16 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
Quote:
Once you work there for awhile and see how corrupt and retarded it all is, you really should get out anyway. Anyone who still works there deserves what they get and they'll get about as much sympathy from me as any nazi or whore would get. Especially if you're out of college age, please grow up and stop taking monkey jobs suitable for high school kids. When Blockbuster goes tits up, you can start a lemonade stand where the lemonade is substituted with urine (excellent analogy, I know, thank you). I know that the truth hurts and I'm sorry if that makes ME the asshole in this situation, rather than Blockbuster and its apologists, sympathizers, cronies, and enablers.

Also "retarded" is not a synonym for "stupid" and that makes you an asshole.
Unread February 25th, 2011, 03:54 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
I can't help but notice that there are a few people on this site crying about jobs lost at Blockbuster as if it's a top-shelf career and not a dead-end cashier gig where you never get a raise and you can get fired for not selling enough TAs that will close your store. Just start putting out applications a dozen a day, you lazy slob. Sure, the economy's not great, but if you can't find some other dead-end job for another corrupt, piece-of-shit company, you might want to contemplate suicide.
I lay awake at night and strap a bullet proof vest on and shoot myself in the head. I am sure you do this too every night but with a dildo in your ass.

FUCK SOURAPPLEPUCKER

AND GO SUCK DICK AT A BACHLEOR PARTY

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread February 25th, 2011, 03:56 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
It was a general statement but your delivery was all wrong.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread February 25th, 2011, 03:59 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
My loved ones have died, too, and recently, right before Christmas. So you can take that shit and fuck off for real, okay?
Why cant we just be friends?