I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread June 1st, 2011, 08:34 AM
IHBB Freak

True Blood doesn't get released until June 28, so are we getting it as pre-street about two weeks early or did you mean Mon Jun 27? I want to get my paws on Breaking Bad. I wonder if BB will reimburse me my Netflix membership?
Unread June 1st, 2011, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veruka_Salt View Post
True Blood doesn't get released until June 28, so are we getting it as pre-street about two weeks early or did you mean Mon Jun 27? I want to get my paws on Breaking Bad. I wonder if BB will reimburse me my Netflix membership?
I'm confused-True Blood was released Tuesday for sale (everywhere except Blockbuster) and yesterday's communication said we would receive the rentals on Monday, June 6.
Unread June 1st, 2011, 12:55 PM

may 31th release date
Unread June 1st, 2011, 01:40 PM

june 28 by netflix and the rest, we get it 28 days early. Season 3 on blockbuster.com says DVD's are available. is this correct?
Unread June 1st, 2011, 01:46 PM
IHBB Freak

Aaaaaarrrrrgh! So I have to wait until June 21 to rent True Blood for free, or pay for it like a customer. Nice perk. And either way it's going to a long ass wait because our 3 copy depth will be rented out indefinitely.
Unread June 1st, 2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Aaaaaarrrrrgh! So I have to wait until June 21 to rent True Blood for free, or pay for it like a customer. Nice perk. And either way it's going to a long ass wait because our 3 copy depth will be rented out indefinitely.
You can always do the download option and forget waiting
Unread June 1st, 2011, 03:30 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
True Blood came out yesterday. I know this because its one of my biggest renters and I'm out of all of them.
Unread June 1st, 2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flantanella View Post
when the angels win the pennant
I love that movie...
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy For This Useful Post:
Flantanella (June 1st, 2011)
Unread June 1st, 2011, 03:46 PM

I've got a few on order of True Blood and the smaller titles this week (way late on those again of course but at least we got Drive Angry..... errr wait... maybe getting that didn't help since it has Cage in it....) and quite a bit on order of True Grit and Just My Luck for next week but whether they get here on time for us to rent for free....... I think the chances of that are similar to the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man trying to successfully surf down the side of a volcano (that analogy sounded better in my head ) Everytime a customer asks me for my opinion on a new release, I just point over my shoulder and tell them to ask the giant gummi bear faction as they know just as much as I do.

Last edited by Darkfall28; June 1st, 2011 at 03:56 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkfall28 For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (June 1st, 2011), D Money (June 1st, 2011), inkedangel (June 2nd, 2011)
Unread June 1st, 2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I love that movie...
Really the 80's and 90's were the best time for hollywood afterwards they just sucked and made remakes over and over
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
deathbydanny (June 1st, 2011), Fuzzy (June 2nd, 2011)