I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread February 21st, 2011, 04:38 AM

I think we have jumped passed the point of no return.

Fixing the numerous problems within this company would cost an astounding amount of money that we don't have. It will mean that the higher ups would need to honor contracts to studios and become more transparent.

Reorganizing the company from top down would be great, but it maybe too late even for that.

Blockbuster needs to liquidate all stores, and either become exclusive to machines/online or end the brand entirely.

I really would love to see Keyes and Dunlap kicked to the curb before all is said and done.

Blockbuster is on the death bed and we are all witnesses to the end of a once great company.

As for me..

I hate that people are going to lose their jobs, but love to see this inept company meet its fate.
Unread February 21st, 2011, 03:46 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemason220 View Post
I think we have jumped passed the point of no return.

Fixing the numerous problems within this company would cost an astounding amount of money that we don't have. It will mean that the higher ups would need to honor contracts to studios and become more transparent.

Reorganizing the company from top down would be great, but it maybe too late even for that.

Blockbuster needs to liquidate all stores, and either become exclusive to machines/online or end the brand entirely.

I really would love to see Keyes and Dunlap kicked to the curb before all is said and done.

Blockbuster is on the death bed and we are all witnesses to the end of a once great company.

As for me..

I hate that people are going to lose their jobs, but love to see this inept company meet its fate.

Thank you for caring about us the employees mason..appreciate the sentiment...atleast u are thinking that thousands will be out of jobs in all of this.
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.