I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Unread November 9th, 2006, 05:18 PM
URBAN_COWBOY's Avatar
URBAN_COWBOY URBAN_COWBOY is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,471
Send a message via Yahoo to URBAN_COWBOY
Holy Run On sentence Batman. Will somebody please explain to this little twat where the period and comma buttons are. Right now he just looks like a monkey randomly banging keys on the keyboard.
__________________


"Girl, you're making me harder than chinese algebra."-Craig Shoemaker


Cowboy, I'm all yours Always have been, always will! -WrongHeaven



Royal Executioner
  #12  
Unread November 9th, 2006, 07:55 PM
OzMan's Avatar
OzMan OzMan is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Posts: 12,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by CureForEmo View Post
Well, a group of random internet posters on a site called ihateblockbuster probably don't make the best moral compass.

Hey, maybe we should ask Gomer.

I mean, he supports an illegitimate president, the rape and torture of people, but only those "damned towelheads", can't spell or put together a coherent sentence, has no knowledge of geography, and in the most ironic twist of all, superimposes his own shortcomings (failure to research being just the newest and more obvious) on others.

Sounds like he has the PERFECT moral compass. Right up there with Mark Foley and Rev Haggard (of whatever that fucking hypocrit's name is)

__________________
"Never mind him, he's just trying to get laid"

--Helena Bonham Carter
  #13  
Unread November 9th, 2006, 08:34 PM
CureForEmo's Avatar
CureForEmo CureForEmo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: D.C.
Posts: 598
Send a message via AIM to CureForEmo
tackhead, yes I have the word number, but no I can't give it to you as I am more sympathetic to the staff that would be stuck listening to your complaint about a store manager apparently doing his job receiving post37's. I have a csr that rang up a customer today if you want to call that in too.
  #14  
Unread November 10th, 2006, 04:19 PM
0311marine's Avatar
0311marine 0311marine is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzMan View Post
Hey, maybe we should ask Gomer.

I mean, he supports an illegitimate president, the rape and torture of people, but only those "damned towelheads", can't spell or put together a coherent sentence, has no knowledge of geography, and in the most ironic twist of all, superimposes his own shortcomings (failure to research being just the newest and more obvious) on others.

Sounds like he has the PERFECT moral compass. Right up there with Mark Foley and Rev Haggard (of whatever that fucking hypocrit's name is)

Are you so lonely that you have to bring me into every thread you reply to?

As for replying to the topic:

I did have an SM that would put movies in a drawer right before we did inventory, so that they wouldn't show up. Wait a couple weeks and then take the movies home since they weren't technically in our system anymore. They got fired not long after.
  #15  
Unread November 10th, 2006, 07:08 PM
nailhead nailhead is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 18
games not in inventory

I was just asking advise from you guys about what to do after I was told by this SM that he was going to take home games that were not in inventory. But, like some said, I guess he will one day get caught, unfortunately he is very sneaky and may never get caught because I have found out lately that he is the kid of guy that does things that are wrong and that does not brother him.

Or when you tell your SL to clock you out when you have already left the store for the night because you were suppose to work a mid but, you did not want to. WHat kind of boss is that? That SL told another SL that she was not comfortable in doing that and then that got back to him, so he just got someone else to do it for him.
  #16  
Unread November 10th, 2006, 07:09 PM
zooworker's Avatar
zooworker zooworker is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Over there
Posts: 24,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailhead View Post
I was just asking advise from you guys about what to do after I was told by this SM that he was going to take home games that were not in inventory. But, like some said, I guess he will one day get caught, unfortunately he is very sneaky and may never get caught because I have found out lately that he is the kid of guy that does things that are wrong and that does not brother him.

Or when you tell your SL to clock you out when you have already left the store for the night because you were suppose to work a mid but, you did not want to. WHat kind of boss is that? That SL told another SL that she was not comfortable in doing that and then that got back to him, so he just got someone else to do it for him.
Have you heard of word?
__________________
It's been a Fun Ride,
THANKS!! Old Friends!!
ROYAL GUARD
The top Poster!
  #17  
Unread November 10th, 2006, 07:32 PM
nailhead nailhead is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 18
games not in inventory

Yes zooworker I have heard of word but Cure for Emo does not think that I should report this person.

By the way Cure For Emo, I guess if you knew someone working at another BBV that was doing something against company rules, like oh, STEALING that you would say NOTHING about it. I HATE the fact, that, for some reason he told me about what he is going to do. I know that he has no conscience about it, but I do.

I just felt like it was part of my problem because when he told me about his plan, he got me involved. I don't work for BBV, but BBV never did anything wrong to this guy, I mean they gave him a job and everything and then when he left, to take another job and he did not like that job, they took him back and gave him his old job back, boy was that a dumb move on their part.
  #18  
Unread November 10th, 2006, 07:37 PM
zooworker's Avatar
zooworker zooworker is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Over there
Posts: 24,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailhead View Post
Yes zooworker I have heard of word but Cure for Emo does not think that I should report this person.

By the way Cure For Emo, I guess if you knew someone working at another BBV that was doing something against company rules, like oh, STEALING that you would say NOTHING about it. I HATE the fact, that, for some reason he told me about what he is going to do. I know that he has no conscience about it, but I do.

I just felt like it was part of my problem because when he told me about his plan, he got me involved. I don't work for BBV, but BBV never did anything wrong to this guy, I mean they gave him a job and everything and then when he left, to take another job and he did not like that job, they took him back and gave him his old job back, boy was that a dumb move on their part.
If he is stealing then he is a thief. If you don't say anything about it then you are just as guilty. If it is a friend then you have no friend. All I can say stealing with the knowledge of it just makes you as guilty as them.
__________________
It's been a Fun Ride,
THANKS!! Old Friends!!
ROYAL GUARD
The top Poster!
  #19  
Unread November 10th, 2006, 07:38 PM
sar94pga's Avatar
sar94pga sar94pga is offline
IHBB GOD
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a house. with a pool.
Posts: 10,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailhead View Post
Yes zooworker I have heard of word but Cure for Emo does not think that I should report this person.

By the way Cure For Emo, I guess if you knew someone working at another BBV that was doing something against company rules, like oh, STEALING that you would say NOTHING about it. I HATE the fact, that, for some reason he told me about what he is going to do. I know that he has no conscience about it, but I do.

I just felt like it was part of my problem because when he told me about his plan, he got me involved. I don't work for BBV, but BBV never did anything wrong to this guy, I mean they gave him a job and everything and then when he left, to take another job and he did not like that job, they took him back and gave him his old job back, boy was that a dumb move on their part.
i think we would all be inclined to like you more, if you could form your sentances correctly.
__________________
With you guys until the very end. Thank you for all the years of good times and great friends!
  #20  
Unread November 10th, 2006, 10:29 PM
CureForEmo's Avatar
CureForEmo CureForEmo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: D.C.
Posts: 598
Send a message via AIM to CureForEmo
tackhead, as a store manager for blockbuster I have fired a considerable amount of employees for theft, and even concealment of others' theft. I have reported employees, including other managers, for theft-related reasons at other locations upon doing audits or because of other findings. However, all of these times were with hard evidence of actual theft.

What you said about him taking NIV product is difficult to track, and the post37 product seems to be keeping with policy. In the post37 case there is then nothing to report, and that brings into question the credibility of your other issue. LP of course would look at security tapes to find where he's taking the NIV product, but if you only talked to him about him doing it, then they wouldn't know what day to begin checking and it would most likely be fruitless. Maybe that's a negative way of looking at it, but without harder evidence or a narrower search window at least, this one seems more like stirring up trouble than solving anything. Either way, follow your conscience if it'll eat at you otherwise.

http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyT...764553224.html
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:40 PM.


vBulletin Version 3.7.1
© 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.