I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread January 16th, 2011, 08:28 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthbr4 View Post
You're still gonna have to wait to file. The tax laws have changed and theres going to be a delay for filing. This affects everyone and no one will no when this will be finisehd. (whenever the government is done) If you try to file it will not accept it. Saw this on the news couple weeks ago.
You tart.

Its only delayed for those who itemize. 90% of blockbuster employee's dont make enough to even have a need to itemize.
Unread January 16th, 2011, 09:02 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBVcasualposter View Post
You tart.

Its only delayed for those who itemize. 90% of blockbuster employee's dont make enough to even have a need to itemize.
wrong sorry my gf makes more than me and she has to wait....

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread January 16th, 2011, 09:06 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
wrong sorry my gf makes more than me and she has to wait....
I'm not wrong I'm 100% correct.

IRS to Delay Accepting Some Tax Return until February
Tuesday January 4, 2011
Sponsored Links
$1500 Window Tax Credit
High Quality Replacement Windows Call Now & Save! (888) 721-5162
www.FatherAndSonBuilders.com

H&R BlockŪ Online Taxes
Use H&R Block At Home Free Secure Tax Filing You Can Trust
www.HRBlock.com

Tax Forms
Quick & Easy Tax Preparation With TaxSlayer. eFile Federal For $9.95
www.TaxSlayer.com
Due to the late passage of the Tax Relief Act of 2010, the Internal Revenue Service will be not be begin processing some tax returns until the middle or late February 2011. The Tax Relief Act reinstated several deductions that had already expired, such as the deduction that teachers can claim for classroom expenses, the tuition deduction, and the optional sales tax deduction. Tax forms, instructions, and tax software will need to be revised, tested, and released to the public before the IRS can begin accepting tax returns claiming these benefits.

"People claiming any of these three items -- involving the state and local sales tax deduction, higher education tuition and fees deduction and educator expenses deduction as well as those taxpayers who itemize deductions on Form 1040 Schedule A -- will need to wait to file their tax returns until tax processing systems are ready, which the IRS estimates will be in mid- to late February,"
Unread January 16th, 2011, 09:07 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
I'm not wrong I'm 100% correct. If she has to wait then she itemizes.
She will receive it by January 31st....she makes more than you and I

I think we are not in agreement to which part is delayed...

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread January 16th, 2011, 09:10 AM
IHBB GOD

Well she better be exceeding 6 figures more than I am. I do have a hard time with trusting though that a 6 figure female would date a bbv clerk.

I could see it going the other way though. I'm not commenting to be mean just factual.
Unread January 16th, 2011, 09:12 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Well she better be exceeding 6 figures more than I am. I do have a hard time with trusting though that a 6 figure female would date a bbv clerk.

I could see it going the other way though. I'm not commenting to be mean just factual.
yea you should pay more attention. Read my posts you can see that maybe I don't work there anymore who knows.

She makes 85,000 I make 60,000 she is 22 I am 22. Can we say Dodge Viper in the future!?

I dont believe you make 6 figures. You wouldn't be here nor would you ever work at blockbuster.

Unread January 16th, 2011, 09:17 AM
IHBB GOD

Looks like ya lost twice.

I dont really pay much attention to the noobs posts. Again not mean spirited just fact. I rarely come to this board except to see if some of the old schoolers are still on. 95% left BBV long ago and just post here occasionally.

With that in mind it is the net and frankly you and anyone can say whatever they want and hope people take it for face value.

I tend to be a fact based person and thus posted the article that validated my original comment.
Unread January 16th, 2011, 09:19 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Looks like ya lost twice.

I dont really pay much attention to the noobs posts. Again not mean spirited just fact. I rarely come to this board except to see if some of the old schoolers are still on. 95% left BBV long ago and just post here occasionally.

With that in mind it is the net and frankly you and anyone can say whatever they want and hope people take it for face value.

I tend to be a fact based person and thus posted the article that validated my original comment.
Your a noob lol I am on here more than you. Your arguments are fallacies.

You are the weakest link good bye.

Unread January 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM

Confucius say: Being on message board more often does not make person wiser.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucky me For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (January 16th, 2011), inkedangel (February 4th, 2012)
Unread January 16th, 2011, 01:18 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky me View Post
Confucius say: Being on message board more often does not make person wiser.
Nice one. I was suggesting that I have frequented the message boards for about 7-8 months now I beleive and that I am not a noob.