I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread January 24th, 2013, 05:54 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutztomerControl View Post
Here is a cover tune I dedicate to BBI... by yours truly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26r9Ufn7-Xg
I enjoy this

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
ClutztomerControl (January 25th, 2013)
Unread January 24th, 2013, 08:22 PM
IHBB GOD

Here's the TRUE story...(although my name has been changed to protect the less than innocent)...
5 FUCKING YEARS.... 5 LLLOOONNNGGG ASS YEARS...
I used to be on-board with all of their ideas...I used to LOVE my job...
Hired as a GM...my 1st DM was cool but he left within 3 months of me getting hired...
and then "DH" became my DM...."DH" was an ass...
(From this point on..."DH" shall be referred to as "DAN@"..)
DAN@ worked his way up from Store Mgr to DM...(irregardless of his problems with HR concerning his alleged harassment of YOUNGER co-workers...oh wait...did I mention that his spouse "Denise/Dennis" allegedly worked in the District office?")

Shit...I just realized that this is going to take too long to type...seriously...I'm kind-of busy...
so...Hired as Gm...worked for 5 years.."Best Customer Service" my 1st and 4th yr...Became a DTSM when they realigned .....8 months later we realigned again and my idiot DM became my DM again...I refused to work for him again as I had other, more lucrative, offers
...he knew he needed me as our district extended over 300 miles of SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA) (hint).... and all of the nearest GM's came to me for guidance....
I finally received the offer I was waiting for, and decided to give my "3 Weeks Notice"... yes...3 weeks.
3 weeks later I walked out of my final shift.
I was NEVER fired...and I give a "100% OPEN WINDOW" for ANYONE to post whatever reason/theory that they think that I was fired...
(bitches)
ClutztomerControl (January 25th, 2013), djblade (January 29th, 2013), HelloItsMeMOM (January 24th, 2013), inkedangel (January 25th, 2013), johnlow71 (January 25th, 2013), SpiceCake (January 24th, 2013), yodavsjason (January 25th, 2013)
Unread January 25th, 2013, 06:17 AM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot Head View Post
i Am No One. Ill Post A Pic Of One Of My Cars When I Can.

But This Is How I Roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rynf...e_gdata_player
Nice Ride!
Unread January 25th, 2013, 06:18 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutztomerControl View Post
Nice Ride!
For sure man thank you

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread January 25th, 2013, 07:56 AM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
Here's the TRUE story...(although my name has been changed to protect the less than innocent)...
5 FUCKING YEARS.... 5 LLLOOONNNGGG ASS YEARS...
I used to be on-board with all of their ideas...I used to LOVE my job...
Hired as a GM...my 1st DM was cool but he left within 3 months of me getting hired...
and then "DH" became my DM...."DH" was an ass...
(From this point on..."DH" shall be referred to as "DAN@"..)
DAN@ worked his way up from Store Mgr to DM...(irregardless of his problems with HR concerning his alleged harassment of YOUNGER co-workers...oh wait...did I mention that his spouse "Denise/Dennis" allegedly worked in the District office?")

Shit...I just realized that this is going to take too long to type...seriously...I'm kind-of busy...
so...Hired as Gm...worked for 5 years.."Best Customer Service" my 1st and 4th yr...Became a DTSM when they realigned .....8 months later we realigned again and my idiot DM became my DM again...I refused to work for him again as I had other, more lucrative, offers
...he knew he needed me as our district extended over 300 miles of SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA) (hint).... and all of the nearest GM's came to me for guidance....
I finally received the offer I was waiting for, and decided to give my "3 Weeks Notice"... yes...3 weeks.
3 weeks later I walked out of my final shift.
I was NEVER fired...and I give a "100% OPEN WINDOW" for ANYONE to post whatever reason/theory that they think that I was fired...
(bitches)
So you left on your own terms, dealt with an idiot boss, yet you sit on this board creaming your pants waiting for this company to close? More power to you and all, but it's terribly sad.
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
The Following User Says Thank You to DavidNewlySL For This Useful Post:
zooworker (January 25th, 2013)
Unread January 25th, 2013, 08:41 AM
IHBB GOD

i wasnt gonna take part in this but i want to be in the movie about this site when it is made and hit big screen as well i should be in it.

opened the first store in my town, worked at a video store called prime time video for like 2 yrs thru high school. Heard bbv was coming into town and boom saw $$$$$ raise.

Had to start off as csr but eventually managed store. Left after 3 N 1/2 yrs because didnt get raise i was asking for, yeah i roll like that.

Then was happy working another job for quite some time. Came back into bbv in july 04 because needed the part time work and cash. (im not rich)

So ive seen like 5 stores close the last few years and theres actually 1 left but well see wether i tear that one down .

I enjoyed my job and this site as you well know, it just worked for me. Gonna miss the free rentals and some great times, friends, and customers.

Where done march 31st.

My town naples, florida

My name john lowery

Please put me in the film hollywood!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to johnlow71 For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (January 26th, 2013), Baby Firefly (January 28th, 2013), djblade (January 29th, 2013), HelloItsMeMOM (January 25th, 2013), inkedangel (January 25th, 2013), sar94pga (February 4th, 2013), yodavsjason (January 25th, 2013)
Unread January 25th, 2013, 12:25 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
For sure man thank you
Afraid who will know who you are? Fuck the nice ride, we all have a ride.....I am having my 71' MGBGT restored as I post Now that's a nice ride...oh pulling the 4 cyl. an putting in a small block v8
The top Poster!

Last edited by zooworker; January 25th, 2013 at 12:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to zooworker For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (January 25th, 2013)
Unread January 25th, 2013, 05:03 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNewlySL View Post
So you left on your own terms, dealt with an idiot boss, yet you sit on this board creaming your pants waiting for this company to close? More power to you and all, but it's terribly sad.
Please pray for me...bitch.
Unread January 25th, 2013, 07:44 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
Please pray for me...bitch.
I dont think prayer is what you need.
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
Unread January 25th, 2013, 07:57 PM
IHBB GOD

as per your "sig"... "And most important, I learned that God does exist."
You being a God-Fearing person...you MUST pray for me...
so do it...DO IT NOW!!!!!!!...(bitch)