I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread April 25th, 2011, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBStoreMgr112233 View Post
If the shoe fits....

Anyone who comes to this board to trash a company they formerly worked for because they are disgruntled about their employment years after they left is an idiot in my book. If they just got let go and needed to vent then I understand, but to continue months and years later is just pathetic as far as I am concerned.
By your rationale, anybody who ever got fucked over or felt they got the shaft should have just given up and let it go. Well, I for one am very pleased that isn't the case. Just think about how many things in this world that are good that we wouldn't have had people just 'moved on'...lets start with this country shall we? If the people who founded this country had just tucked tail and moved on, you probably wouldn't be here right now telling us all to fuck off and get an education.

It is human nature to want justice from injustice, real or perceived. Just because you don't like the fact that people still badmouth the company you work for doesn't give them any less right to come here day after day to do it, just as you have the right to come here day after day to defend it.

Yah, I want justice just like alot of the other people who come here. I want my shit stain of a former SM to get thrown out on his ass like he deserves instead of continuing to snow his superiors into thinking he's deserving of anything let alone continued employment. He abuses and bullies his employees, steals from the company and still manages to come out smelling like a rose. And he's not the only one. And it's because of this company's continued delusional mismanagement that people like him are still allowed to draw a paycheck and made to think that their behavior is acceptable and, worse yet, desirable.

So with all due respect (which quite frankly is none), once again I pray you shove your sanctimonious self serving attitude straight up your ass and sit and spin on it. Maybe you'll get dizzy enough that when the world stops spinning and your inner ear fluid settles, you'll see just how skewed your world view really is.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to psycoma For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (April 25th, 2011), fireyjewels (April 25th, 2011), Flantanella (April 25th, 2011), Hot Head (April 25th, 2011), itirnitii (April 25th, 2011), Just Breathe 09 (April 25th, 2011)
Unread April 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM

BbstoreMgr, when he realizes the fact he still works for Blockbuster after so many years

Last edited by Flantanella; April 25th, 2011 at 02:11 PM. Reason: xoxoxoxoxoxo
The Following User Says Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (April 25th, 2011)
Unread April 25th, 2011, 02:13 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoma View Post
and spin on it. Maybe you'll get dizzy enough that when the world stops spinning and your inner ear fluid settles, you'll see just how skewed your world view really is.
Sit and Spin BBMRG112233

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Unread April 25th, 2011, 02:53 PM
IHBB Freak

Let me just say this..it is okay to vent and it is okay to dog the company, but there is ways to go about it..and not wish thousands of people out of work.
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
Unread April 25th, 2011, 03:44 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
Please quote me ANY person who has said "I wish thousands of people out of jobs" on this board.
Unread April 25th, 2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
Please quote me ANY person who has said "I wish thousands of people out of jobs" on this board.

exactly.

no one has been saying this.

if it gets perceived that way then you're just a sad individual, otherwise known as a 4-lifer.
Unread April 25th, 2011, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNewlySL View Post
Let me just say this..it is okay to vent and it is okay to dog the company, but there is ways to go about it..and not wish thousands of people out of work.
If there are thousands of people who still work for the company who bully, abuse and torment their employees and steal from the company and their employees (in the form of pocketing the TA payout) like my former SM then yes, I wish thousands of people out of work because they deserve to not only lose their jobs but face criminal charges.

Otherwise, no...I don't believe anybody has said this either....
Unread April 25th, 2011, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonedDreams View Post
Abandoned if I could thank you for this a thousand times - good flipping lord I would have already done it. Soooooo......thank you (x) indefinite.

Last edited by fireyjewels; April 25th, 2011 at 04:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to fireyjewels For This Useful Post:
AbandonedDreams (April 25th, 2011)
Unread April 25th, 2011, 04:35 PM
IHBB GOD

Send a message via AIM to AbandonedDreams
haha, no problem. I'm sick of people saying that we're saying that when in fact, most of us say "it sucks that so many people will lose jobs, but...."
Unread April 25th, 2011, 05:05 PM

I only wish the few people that screwed me over after more than a decade of loyalty to be out of work. Unfortunately the only way that will happen is if the company goes completely under.