I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread December 9th, 2012, 05:22 PM
IHBB GOD

Looks pretty Cool huh? Mobile is on the right side
Unread December 9th, 2012, 09:24 PM
IHBB GOD

It does look pretty cool. Whoever took that picture did a perfect job of capturing the look of a Blockbuster on a Friday night.
It drops the movie in the bin or else it gets the fee again.
PUT THE FUCKING MOVIE IN THE FUCKING BASKET.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Antithesys For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (December 10th, 2012), djblade (December 10th, 2012), its_me_ASM69 (December 19th, 2012), johnlow71 (December 10th, 2012), PickleBundle (December 12th, 2012)
Unread December 9th, 2012, 11:19 PM

Mobile Center on the right, ice cream machine on the left. Blockbuster really is changing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chapter11buster For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (December 10th, 2012), djblade (December 10th, 2012)
Unread December 10th, 2012, 01:54 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antithesys View Post
It does look pretty cool. Whoever took that picture did a perfect job of capturing the look of a Blockbuster on a Friday night.
Beat me to it

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
Baby Firefly (December 10th, 2012), djblade (December 10th, 2012)
Unread December 10th, 2012, 08:51 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
An employee and her boy freind...what's up with the blank wall on the right? This store is 2x bigger than the one I was in
The top Poster!

Last edited by zooworker; December 10th, 2012 at 02:08 PM.
Unread December 10th, 2012, 02:09 PM
IHBB Freak

Quote:
Meh, my store is never that empty on any day of the week.
I learned that dreams don’t work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
Unread December 10th, 2012, 03:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to Baby Firefly
My Razr came with this app a year ago. I deleted it.
Unread December 10th, 2012, 04:16 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
An employee and her boy freind...what's up with the blank wall on the right? This store is 2x bigger than the one I was in
They haven't gotten the Cell phones in yet but its all set up. Their getting ready to sell lol. PS thats the dish display too
Unread December 11th, 2012, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Head View Post
Stick with tmobile unless your a business person I mean strixkly business. The limitations verizon put on its customers is only good if work paying for it.

The my touch blowss you would be happy witb a galaxy 3...unlimited 10 megs 110 dollars tmobile...same thing Verizon. ..150-170. Get verizon if you like dated phones and want to pay for gimmicks thorough put is the same with both networks...

If your a tech fanatic verizon 10% faster internet would work better if the phone can pick up on that but as you see from earlier links though a phone can process data faster doesnt mean it will load it or responde to the data faster...I am pretty technical tmobile works for me....

Fyi...5g slated for 2015 all this 4g hype is bullshit irks me...not enouph air waves to support 2g 3g 4g and 5g....

Also if your at home more than 50% of the time your phone should be set on wifi...then you have the fastest internet a phone can handle... if your wifi speed sucks then its your router not the phone or network...

I would go witb the phone I currently have the galaxy note 2 from tmobile. Driod dna is copy cat to late in the game...the reviews I read is galaxy note 2 is superior to driod dna. It doesnt always come down to the carrier Samsung is destroying the market with thier products...
I realize that Verizon's plans are much more restrictive to their customers, but the thing is -- where I live, T-Mobile's coverage/reception SUCKS. So I think it will be worth the restrictions to switch to Verizon.
Unread December 11th, 2012, 04:43 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceCake View Post
I realize that Verizon's plans are much more restrictive to their customers, but the thing is -- where I live, T-Mobile's coverage/reception SUCKS. So I think it will be worth the restrictions to switch to Verizon.
Your stuck on verizon so get it and tell me how it is. If you spend 60% of your time at home with wifi not worth the extra money. Do as you wish.

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.