I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread April 1st, 2011, 02:53 PM

To Blockbusterstore482

I really grown fond of you, cause it seems you avoid me at all costs. Especially when I reply to your bullshit posts

Now what I have done:

I did apologize to you for taking my anger out on you. It was easy to take the anger out on some company guy, when the company was fucking me over.

I did hold back when you had family troubles( and sent them my prayers)
Regardless of how much I am an asshole, I dont wish ill will on my enemies family

You told me to call you, which I have done. Yet you dont respond. What is 10 mins to you

What are you going to do now?

Either way I look to forward to calling you out on all your BS
The Following User Says Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
Hot Head (April 1st, 2011)
Unread April 1st, 2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flantanella View Post
I really grown fond of you, cause it seems you avoid me at all costs. Especially when I reply to your bullshit posts

Now what I have done:

I did apologize to you for taking my anger out on you. It was easy to take the anger out on some company guy, when the company was fucking me over.

I did hold back when you had family troubles( and sent them my prayers)
Regardless of how much I am an asshole, I dont wish ill will on my enemies family

You told me to call you, which I have done. Yet you dont respond. What is 10 mins to you

What are you going to do now?

Either way I look to forward to calling you out on all your BS
I have avoided you on purpose on several occasions in hopes to avoid a thread throw down. I do not think I avoid you all the times tho I would have to check my post to see if that is true.

You have apologized and did in fact stay off of me when my father was ill. You did call me, but after I looked into your issue I was not allowed to call you back. I do have rules I have to follow.

I do disagree with you that my post are BS but I would be lying if I did not say they have a positive view, and one that comes from someone from an office.

I am going to do what I have always said I would do. I am here as long as Blockbuster wants me to leave.

Thanks for the post...

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?" - II DUCE
Unread April 1st, 2011, 03:23 PM

Such a worthy response. Yet I call bullshit

So you looked into my issue and some asshole Sl would cause so much trouble that you cant call back. Believe me I tried to cause trouble but as you so defend your UE post. I ended up being screwed by the company and the state. So go ahead and say how UE is so easy for any worker, but the fact remains that you have a company to defend you. For all UE cases, and they make sure you guys dont pay a damn cent.

Well I am no longer with the company so whats 10 mins on the phone. Are you really that scared to talk to me
Unread April 1st, 2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Such a worthy response. Yet I call bullshit

So you looked into my issue and some asshole Sl would cause so much trouble that you cant call back. Believe me I tried to cause trouble but as you so defend your UE post. I ended up being screwed by the company and the state.

Well I am no longer with the company so whats 10 mins on the phone. Are you really that scared to talk to me
I looked to see if I could get involved and based on the issue I could not. When I defend the UE, it is only for the closing stores. I do not agree with all the UE cases that are disputed around the country. I can't change that. I do know closing store employees will get UE and there is no reason to make their life anymore depressing by telling them they are not.

Call me one week from Monday and I will speak to you. I am not sure what you hope to get out of the conversation but if you think it will help, I will listen.

"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?" - II DUCE
Unread April 1st, 2011, 03:33 PM

message me your office number again
Unread April 1st, 2011, 03:46 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blockbusterstore482 View Post
I looked to see if I could get involved and based on the issue I could not. When I defend the UE, it is only for the closing stores. I do not agree with all the UE cases that are disputed around the country. I can't change that. I do know closing store employees will get UE and there is no reason to make their life anymore depressing by telling them they are not.

Call me one week from Monday and I will speak to you. I am not sure what you hope to get out of the conversation but if you think it will help, I will listen.
Let me call you too I want to tell u the Story on how I was fired I think you will get a kick of it! I will impress so don't distress it's not a boring story but i would love to tell you it! Pm me you phone number

Even the Devil, which is the main share holder of blockbuster is saying you guys are making me look bad!

Horse Power is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Last edited by Hot Head; April 2nd, 2011 at 02:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hot Head For This Useful Post:
DeDampkring (April 1st, 2011)
Unread April 1st, 2011, 04:13 PM

Out of respect I say to pm your number, you yet have done so.....Hmmmm

and to make things clear. I gave you mad props for least being here and saying who you were. Unlike the rest of the company assholes that hide behind guest login
The Following User Says Thank You to Flantanella For This Useful Post:
DeDampkring (April 1st, 2011)
Unread April 1st, 2011, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Out of respect I say to pm your number, you yet have done so.....Hmmmm

and to make things clear. I gave you mad props for least being here and saying who you were. Unlike the rest of the company assholes that hide behind guest login

OMG...really I didn't do this fast enough? I do have a life outside of this you know....hell I even went and had some food..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blockbusterstore482 For This Useful Post:
Flantanella (April 1st, 2011), HelloItsMeMOM (April 1st, 2011)
Unread April 1st, 2011, 04:28 PM

Funny you say this, when I see you check this post 3 times since my last post
Unread April 1st, 2011, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Funny you say this, when I see you check this post 3 times since my last post
I know but having to delete PMs in order to send a new takes a few extra seconds. I told you to call me a week from Monday so I had plenty of time to get you the number...

By the way...make sure everyone knows that you had the number at one time, so it is not like I am hiding. Please be in a good mood when you call me as my tolerance level has been a little low.