I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > I Hate Blockbuster > News

Unread April 17th, 2009, 09:03 AM

I"m sort of letting my life lead me right now instead of me struggling and trying to lead my life as I've done in the past.

I started at blockbuster less than 2 years ago because money was tight as i had been without a good accounting job for a month and was trying to catch up on bills. I also had a boyfriend that worked two jobs and was never home so i was lonely and it was a way to fill my free time.

I'm a hard worker and my MOD's notices this right away and wanted to promote me but back then i worked 2 to 4 days a week and didnt want to work anymore i just wanted to be a good CSR.

Well then i got laid off my accounting job due to budget cuts so i started looking for more money and i aimed at the 4-star position but they wanted more availability and i wouldnt give it to them as i found another accounting job pretty quickly.

Laid off 3 months later due to budget cuts again! i cut my classes at college in half and became a SL. well i got another accounting job and i got the jist that they wanted to cut back and i freaking love blockbuster and im sick of working 2 jobs. so they cut me to 2 days a week accounting and ASM at blockbuster.

Now i'm an SMIT ready to drop my second job the minute i get my own store. No this isn't where i had planned to be, quite the opposite. i will have my BA degree in a few months but i have never loved a job or felt a big part of somehting as much as i do at blockbuster so i will be here till the ship sinks or sprouts a new sail you nay sayers can keep saying nay but i love my job!

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trinityw25 For This Useful Post:
BBukAM (April 18th, 2009), charlied72 (April 17th, 2009), empbal (April 17th, 2009), redfay (April 17th, 2009)
Unread April 17th, 2009, 11:19 AM
IHBB GOD

i am just not sure I want to see any kind of crack at my store!
Unread April 17th, 2009, 11:08 PM
IHBB Freak

im just saying that..kaw..cluztomer..wont shut the fuck up until we survive..and im sure we will, and if the damn customers would stop complaining so much..we wouldnt have to change our programs all the time..
I learned that dreams donít work without action; I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or She is right inside you, underneath the pain, the sorrow, and the shame.
The Following User Says Thank You to DavidNewlySL For This Useful Post:
johnlow71 (April 18th, 2009)
Unread April 18th, 2009, 06:42 PM
IHBB GOD

(counting the days)...
Unread April 18th, 2009, 07:00 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
(counting the days)...
why, they are already numbered for you