I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Unread August 25th, 2009, 08:01 AM
IHBB Freak

From the look of his posts in this thread, more like the pickle that killed his wife.

At what point did a store you dislike, carrying pickles, become a reason to degenerate from a semi-competent troll to Resident Tard? It's almost as if he's one or two glue sniffs away from tinfoil headgear.

Despite what most forum trolls would have you believe, it seems that enough of us are actually ex-employees (rendering 'sinking ship' comments, a.k.a. 99% of Kawliga's post output) completely and pointlessly moot, or are current employees who freely admit to knowing we are on a sinking ship. Much as his braying suggests otherwise, I've seen people stand up for BBV but not actually sit there and naively suggest "You're wrong, Kawliga! BBV will be around forever!!"

Considering Kawliga only posts articles about stock prices dropping (when none of us own stock, nor have vested interest in it; see above), articles about 300 stores (out of 7,000, I believe?) closing, or attempted flames against Zooworker that fall flatter than his skull, I believe this is sufficient to take the wind out of his sails.

I know that won't prevent him from posting, but I calls it like I sees it. Now have fun posting your factoids, Kawliga, whilst I cast you into Digital Purgatory by completely ignoring you until you can whistle a different tune than "I HAET BBV", parrot. You may think you have a unique identity here by being the only anti-BBV poster besides Chris that stays around for longer than a day, and you may rivet some kind of attention-erection from it, but as Captain of a sinking ship, I hear braying jackasses reciting the same factoids as you day in and day out, while my store continues to pay me living and bill paying wages, which is all that matters.

Once I, or for anyone else in this forum for that matter, have quit BBV and found greener pastures, it'll be sadly amusing to see you still braying away and flapping your arms about the company that killed your brother.

P.S. Not that I dislike Kawliga because he hates the company I work for. So what? More like I just demand a better quality of troll if he's going to be staying for awhile, and one note ponies get old kind of quick. I demand entertainment value out of my trolls, and I feel cheated, because in this one, I feel like I paid for Lenny Bruce and got a mime who can only make snakes out of balloon animals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbydanny
If I want the experience of being in the store, let me have it on my own fucking terms.

Last edited by deathbydanny; August 25th, 2009 at 08:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to deathbydanny For This Useful Post:
Morbid Angel (August 29th, 2009)
Unread August 25th, 2009, 02:36 PM
IHBB GOD

Kaw has his mind stuck on repeat........same old same old..........
Oh, and have you ever really seen a troll that is entertaining?
The top Poster!
Unread August 25th, 2009, 04:35 PM
IHBB GOD

i have. at another board i post at, the trolls have a lot more diversity than kaw and are quite engaging.

kaw is like the idiot down the street who burns an american flag every week to make a point. after 6 years of him doing it, i'm pretty sure his point is 'flags burn.'
Unread August 25th, 2009, 07:03 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbydanny View Post
From the look of his posts in this thread, more like the pickle that killed his wife.

At what point did a store you dislike, carrying pickles, become a reason to degenerate from a semi-competent troll to Resident Tard? It's almost as if he's one or two glue sniffs away from tinfoil headgear.

Despite what most forum trolls would have you believe, it seems that enough of us are actually ex-employees (rendering 'sinking ship' comments, a.k.a. 99% of Kawliga's post output) completely and pointlessly moot, or are current employees who freely admit to knowing we are on a sinking ship. Much as his braying suggests otherwise, I've seen people stand up for BBV but not actually sit there and naively suggest "You're wrong, Kawliga! BBV will be around forever!!"

Considering Kawliga only posts articles about stock prices dropping (when none of us own stock, nor have vested interest in it; see above), articles about 300 stores (out of 7,000, I believe?) closing, or attempted flames against Zooworker that fall flatter than his skull, I believe this is sufficient to take the wind out of his sails.

I know that won't prevent him from posting, but I calls it like I sees it. Now have fun posting your factoids, Kawliga, whilst I cast you into Digital Purgatory by completely ignoring you until you can whistle a different tune than "I HAET BBV", parrot. You may think you have a unique identity here by being the only anti-BBV poster besides Chris that stays around for longer than a day, and you may rivet some kind of attention-erection from it, but as Captain of a sinking ship, I hear braying jackasses reciting the same factoids as you day in and day out, while my store continues to pay me living and bill paying wages, which is all that matters.

Once I, or for anyone else in this forum for that matter, have quit BBV and found greener pastures, it'll be sadly amusing to see you still braying away and flapping your arms about the company that killed your brother.

P.S. Not that I dislike Kawliga because he hates the company I work for. So what? More like I just demand a better quality of troll if he's going to be staying for awhile, and one note ponies get old kind of quick. I demand entertainment value out of my trolls, and I feel cheated, because in this one, I feel like I paid for Lenny Bruce and got a mime who can only make snakes out of balloon animals.
Lol...at least you people are getting creative...you should work in the home orifice.
Unread August 29th, 2009, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooworker View Post
Pickles probably make more money than candy 2 for 3.
If its not a sales goal priority then why should i care?? I just want to add another tick to my sales goal sheet making my SM happy that's all I care about and oh yea......... keeping the store looking good, clean, and organized.

Last edited by djsdojo; August 29th, 2009 at 02:55 AM.
Unread August 29th, 2009, 08:23 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsdojo View Post
If its not a sales goal priority then why should i care?? I just want to add another tick to my sales goal sheet making my SM happy that's all I care about and oh yea......... keeping the store looking good, clean, and organized.
I'm all about making a profit...You can sell all the discounted items you want but to make money and stay in business, sell something at full price.
The top Poster!
Unread August 29th, 2009, 01:14 PM
IHBB Freak

the 711 next door sells the pickles too
Unread August 29th, 2009, 09:03 PM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmikey View Post
the 711 next door sells the pickles too
That's what I'm sayin'....you all are just a few short steps away from Slurpees, phone cards, "Chicken Roller Bites" and staying open 24-hours.
(but zooworker and her bitches will try to make you think otherwise...let's watch...)
Unread August 29th, 2009, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWLIGA View Post
That's what I'm sayin'....you all are just a few short steps away from Slurpees, phone cards, "Chicken Roller Bites" and staying open 24-hours.
(but zooworker and her bitches will try to make you think otherwise...let's watch...)
I think we'd close before any of that happens.
Unread August 29th, 2009, 10:29 PM

We've already got phone cards, no?