I Hate Blockbuster Forum  

Go Back   I Hate Blockbuster Forum > Lovers of Blockbuster > Are You An Employee Of Blockbuster?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread August 28th, 2007, 10:27 AM
IHBB GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbait View Post
Anyone surprised at this companies actions has been living under a rock. I just wish that once they would do things the right way. It is like they go out of their way to screw things up.

I'm sure they could have found a lot of reason to fire him, but find those reason, follow the proper channels. Don't just jump in and fire someone because of a consumer report online.
It is scary, yeah... theoretically, it could happen to any of us, I suppose.

I mean, I'd like to think I'm very good with customers, and the only time I argue back, it's because they are being completely unreasonable. But that's not to say that some customer couldn't just go off and write-up a completely unfair account of what happened, and accuse me of all sorts of crap, post it online with my name, my store, the lot.

But I would also like to think that I'd get a fair hearing.

I guess since he admitted that he'd been a little rude, albeit without swearing, they figured it was enough. Also, the fact that the customer implied they were whiter than white in the situation...